Timeless Corruption
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Timeless Corruption

the Cyborg 009 RP

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The Courtyard

Go down 
+5
Purplenekomata
Misu-Lin
BohemianRadio
MzUnderstood
Namihazure-Sama (Admin)
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
AuthorMessage
BohemianRadio

BohemianRadio

The Courtyard - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Courtyard   The Courtyard - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 06, 2008 4:45 am

"It's a kind of blaster-laser thing..." She felt bad about her failure to specify. "It shoots concentrated bursts of energy, which hit kind of like a laser." Still, she knew how it felt, having been shot before.

"Oh! Here." Her own identical blaster came out of its holster and she gave it to Dr. Hirsch, whom she then followed inside.
Back to top Go down
Francoslavic-Banter

Francoslavic-Banter

PostSubject: Re: The Courtyard   The Courtyard - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 06, 2008 7:26 pm

He returned it to her with his free hand. "Oh, I know what they are. They tried to give me one." He struggled forward, 008 over his shoulder.

Once far enough down the hall, 0014 turned for the stairs and disappeared up them.

[Make your next post wherever you think they're going - probably the Lab, I'd assume.]

Back to top Go down
http://francoslavic-banter.deviantart.com
BohemianRadio

BohemianRadio

PostSubject: Re: The Courtyard   The Courtyard - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 07, 2008 4:47 am

((I think I'm going to go meet the others! XD but I will use 008 in the Lab.))

Holly heard faint voices in the direction of the library. "Dr. Hirsch, I'm going to trust zero-zero-eight to you. I don't think there's anything more I can do. I need to talk to Cyan or zero-zero-four about what happened in Leipzig." With that she turned on her heel and headed toward the library.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Courtyard   The Courtyard - Page 7 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Courtyard
Page 7 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Timeless Corruption :: Around the World :: The Mansion-
Jump to: