Timeless Corruption
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Timeless Corruption

the Cyborg 009 RP

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The Mansion Grounds

Go down 
+3
Francoslavic-Banter
Misu-Lin
BohemianRadio
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
BohemianRadio

BohemianRadio

The Mansion Grounds Empty
PostSubject: The Mansion Grounds   The Mansion Grounds Icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2008 2:24 pm

In the midst of all the fighting and bafflingly deep conversations, Holly Pacer, numbered C21, had slipped quietly out of a back door she had found, and was now sliding along the mansion's beautifully rough outer walls. She stopped for a moment to take in the majestic panorama; the dark, mysterious evergreens and pines of the forest, the rippling clean water of the lake. She couldn't see the road, but knew her car was out there somewhere still, lonely and fuel-less. So she walked on.
She briefly recalled her cell phone, which she suddenly remembered was stupidly tucked under the pillow in her mellow green room. Grumbling under her breath, yet again she walked on.
It was then that she saw it: the snappy brown of cinnamon-colored wood, partially hidden by the trees to her left. Out of impulse she walked toward it, wondering where Cyan and Rinaldo were in the back of her mind...
It was a small shed, on which time had visibly taken its toll. Moss covered parts of both its roof and its sides, and the wood on one of the door's corners was slightly rotted. Her mind still thinking of other things, she absentmindedly pushed the not-rotted door open.
And then her mind suddenly zeroed in on the world before her eyes. She let out an exhausted wail of relief.
For there it was, a single three-gallon container of gasoline, sitting there, waiting for her. Without hesitation she lifted it and laughed; it was full to the brim. She finally realized why 0014 (Holly was beginning to get frustrated; the woman hadn't given her real name)hadn't told her there was gas nearby: she hadn't known about this place.
Within minutes Holly had sprinted down into the deep woods, found her car and excitedly dumped the gas into the tank. She jumped into the driver's seat and hungrily turned the key in the ignition.
The engine roared to sweet sweet life, and Holly let loose a hoot of joy so loud that anyone within a mile could have heard it. Going home.
Back to top Go down
Misu-Lin

Misu-Lin

PostSubject: Re: The Mansion Grounds   The Mansion Grounds Icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2008 2:33 pm

"Gross." Was all Rinaldo could say as the air started to turn into scent akin to gasoline. He came to a metal ladder at the end of the tunnel and climbed it, forgetting that he 0014 behind. He was in a shed, and he it was the source of the nasty smell, he opened the doors and gasped for clean air. "So this is where it leads...outside. Could come in handy-"
He was cut off by a shout of joy. Mentally he groaned, was it another cyborg trying to enter the mansion?
Back to top Go down
http://misu-lin.deviantart.com
BohemianRadio

BohemianRadio

PostSubject: Re: The Mansion Grounds   The Mansion Grounds Icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2008 2:54 pm

Holly was about to leave, when abruptly she remembered her cell phone. She dropped her head onto the steering wheel, and the horn honked loudly. She jumped. No! she thought, panicking. Now they'll think I'm just going to ditch them all... She got out of the car and sprinted back up to the mansion.
After slipping back inside she bolted upstairs and grabbed her phone, which was close to dying. As she ran back through the mansion's back door she spotted Rinaldo, emerging from the old rotted shed where she had found the gasoline, wheezing for air.
"Hey!" she called to him, dumbstruck. "Weird little shack, isn't it?"

Last edited by BohemianRadio on Fri Aug 01, 2008 3:02 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : needed more!)
Back to top Go down
Misu-Lin

Misu-Lin

PostSubject: Re: The Mansion Grounds   The Mansion Grounds Icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2008 4:52 pm

"Holly? Hi." Rinaldo said, dusting himself off. "Hah, so it's like an escape route!" He exclaimed triumphantly and when Holly looked at him he started to explain, leaving the gasoline-smelling shed behind. "I got lost in the mansion. Haha, anyways, 0014 found me and we found these stairs that led to a tunnel...that led to here! Such a mysterious place, ya never know what's going to happen, eh?"
Fresh. Air. Finally.
The Italian kept an eye on the shed, waiting for 0014 to come out.
Back to top Go down
BohemianRadio

BohemianRadio

PostSubject: Re: The Mansion Grounds   The Mansion Grounds Icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2008 7:01 am

Holly laughed. "Oookay," she responded, raising an eyebrow. "Oh!" She suddenly perked up. "Did you have any idea there was a canister of gasoline in there? I can use my car now! I found it and was like 'yesss' so I went down to my car and filled it up and now it's up-and-running!" She paused and thought for a moment, her lips pursing to the side. "Maybe I should take it to find Rosie-dearest..."

___

Somewhere in the woods a very modest car pulled up to the side of the blue Jetta. A dark-skinned face peered into the tinted windows, searching for signs of life.
That's her car, all right, the dark-skinned boy thought with a tinge of frustration. But she's not in it! What does this mean, that she's actually in the mansion and I just went looking for her for nothing?
He sighed and massaged his temple with one hand. Deciding to leave her a sign in case for some reason she got back to her car before he got to the mansion, he drove up in front of her and parked his car (well, his borrowed car) there. He swiftly got out, and when he shut the door it made a surprisingly loud bang. The thing was slightly rickety and gave off a noise much like a gunshot.

((OOC: the car is supposed to be Vesper and Albert's I guess... but what kind of car would they drive, if any? Did I make an adequate guess on modest, or am I completely off?))
Back to top Go down
Misu-Lin

Misu-Lin

PostSubject: Re: The Mansion Grounds   The Mansion Grounds Icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2008 8:48 am

"No wonder the shed reeked of it...well, congrats on restoring life to your car." Rinaldo said with a laugh. "So are you going to leave us already or not..?" He quickly spun around at the noise. "Shooting? What's that?"
He looked at Holly as if to silently ask 'Should we check it out or not?'

((OOC: I wouldn't know, I don't know much about 0014 and 004's taste in vehicles. XD And in the orange is 008, correct? I think you should post his profile in the Portfolios before you forget. Wink ))
Back to top Go down
BohemianRadio

BohemianRadio

PostSubject: Re: The Mansion Grounds   The Mansion Grounds Icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2008 9:20 am

Holly caught on to the look, and took a step toward the noise. She reached awkwardly under the edge of her skirt and quickly took her energy fencer out from its hidden holster in her leg. It was such a stupid and awkward thing, when she wasn't in her uniform. She blushed with embarrassment.
"Are you armed?" she asked, brushing her hair aside. "It could be the enemy... I don't want either of us to get hurt if he or she... or whatever that is... attacks us."

((OOC: oh yeah that might help haha. But do you know where I can find sufficiently descriptive info. on him, like what Nami-Sama has?))
Back to top Go down
Misu-Lin

Misu-Lin

PostSubject: Re: The Mansion Grounds   The Mansion Grounds Icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2008 9:24 am

"Not that I know of, but I'm sure that I can defend myself." The Italian said, he wasn't a weak boy. He had dealt with many broken bones before, but still...this was all new to him. He brushed back his bangs, inching in the direction of the sound, trying to stay unseen by whoever or whatever was out there.

((OOC: I would check Wikipedia. That's where I usually go for information. If not...I could help you search for the information. XD))
Back to top Go down
BohemianRadio

BohemianRadio

PostSubject: Re: The Mansion Gorunds   The Mansion Grounds Icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2008 9:34 am

Sighing, Holly followed. This boy had a lot to learn.
The path toward the noise was winding, and she nearly tripped over roots once or twice. They were nearing the source, until suddenly...
Snap
Whoever it was, they were here.
Holly bolted behind a tree, grasping the handle of the fencer in her hand.

((OOC: sorry, but I have to go... I'll probably miss a lot again. Sad))
Back to top Go down
Misu-Lin

Misu-Lin

PostSubject: Re: The Mansion Grounds   The Mansion Grounds Icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2008 9:38 am

Rinaldo dashed towards the cover of a tree also, stealing glances of the forest ahead of him. He still couldn't see anything, but he kept quiet. Waiting. He didn't like waiting, but he had no choice right now. He attempted to stay out of sight and sound for now. Luckily his experience from the first night gave him a bit more confidence, and his breathing was even.

((OOC: Aw, okay. Hopefully you don't miss too much. :3 ))
Back to top Go down
Francoslavic-Banter

Francoslavic-Banter

PostSubject: Re: The Mansion Grounds   The Mansion Grounds Icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2008 12:55 pm

[OOC: I don't imagine 004 being anything but a German nationalist. He's the sort that will buy a lower-line Mercedes just because it's German. 0014 had a Vespa back in Milan, so she's not picky about cars. Just as long as it's black.]

Back to top Go down
http://francoslavic-banter.deviantart.com
BohemianRadio

BohemianRadio

PostSubject: Re: The Mansion Grounds   The Mansion Grounds Icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2008 5:07 pm

Holly gave a 'get ready' look to Rinaldo, standing against the tree opposite her. As she shifted her weight between legs, one of her feet made an unnerving crunch sound in the leaves. She winced.

___

The boy stopped at the sound. There was someone here; it was suspicious that they were hiding. Slowly, cautiously, he pulled the blaster-weapon which had been tucked in his pocket and raised it. Then, suddenly, all cautiousness aside, he called out.
"Who's there? Show yourself!"

___

Holly recognized the voice. Stunned, she just stood there for a second, until she abruptly turned on her heel and sprinted toward the dark skinned boy, a blissful smile across her face.
"Pyunma!" She shouted happily, and leaped at him, squeezing him tight.
He was stunned for a moment, but then he hugged his old friend back.
"Hey, Holls," he said, smiling. "Finally, I get to see you." He released her, and
she moved to stand next to him.
"Here, there's someone I want you to meet," Holly said. "Hey!" she called toward the trees. "It's okay, you can come out now!"

((OOC: Okay good; I was thinking a black something-or-other... know any other good European names?))

Last edited by BohemianRadio on Sat Aug 02, 2008 5:28 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : needed more XD)
Back to top Go down
Francoslavic-Banter

Francoslavic-Banter

PostSubject: Re: The Mansion Grounds   The Mansion Grounds Icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2008 5:13 pm

[OOC: I'm sorry for all these short posts, by the way. When you say 'European names', do you mean names of European car manufacturers, or something else?]

Back to top Go down
BohemianRadio

BohemianRadio

PostSubject: Re: The Mansion Grounds   The Mansion Grounds Icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2008 5:14 pm

((No problem. Yeah, car manufacturers.))
Back to top Go down
Francoslavic-Banter

Francoslavic-Banter

PostSubject: Re: The Mansion Grounds   The Mansion Grounds Icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2008 5:55 pm

[Nearly all the expensive cars come from Europe. BMW, Mercedes, and Porsche are German. Volkswagen is also German, but that's more of an economy car. Aston Martin is British, but that's ridiculous. That's getting into James Bond cars. Saab and Volvo are Swedish. And well... all the Italian cars are just exhorbitant.]

Back to top Go down
Misu-Lin

Misu-Lin

PostSubject: Re: The Mansion Grounds   The Mansion Grounds Icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2008 6:28 pm

"Who's that?" Rinaldo said, stepping out from the tree he was taking cover behind. He was facing an Afrian with dark eyes staring back at him. He saw Holly embracing him and felt a slight pang of jealousy, but he pushed it to the back of his mind, managing a smile. "I'm Rinaldo...are you 008? I think Holly's mentioned you before."
Back to top Go down
BohemianRadio

BohemianRadio

PostSubject: Re: The Mansion Grounds   The Mansion Grounds Icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2008 10:18 am

Holly grinned. "Pyunma, this is Rinaldo Moretti, a new friend of mine." With her arm still around 008's waist she jabbed him in the back with one finger, a signal Rinaldo could not see. Pyunma turned to look at Holly for a moment, then back at Rinaldo. He was pretty sure what her jab meant. He stepped away from her side and reached out a hand to Rinaldo.
"Hi there," he introduced himself warmly. "I'm Pyunma, and yes, I'm also 008. I'm glad Holly's made some new friends. Now if you'll excuse me..." She started walking away from the two of them. "I'll leave you guys to yourselves; I need to talk to 004."

Holly watched him go, then smiled awkwardly. "Um... well." She sighed, twiddling her thumbs. "I need to go get my stuff... to put in my awesome green room," she joked, working on lightening the air a bit. "You can come if you want, but if not I'll probably just run into you randomly again. That seems to happen a lot." She laughed, turned toward the trees again and strode off.
Back to top Go down
Misu-Lin

Misu-Lin

PostSubject: Re: The Mansion Grounds   The Mansion Grounds Icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2008 12:46 pm

"Mmm, okay. I'll help you if you want." Rinaldo offered, following her to her car, not having much else to do. More cyborgs...yay. The Italian thought as he followed the girl, remembering 008. He seemed nice enough, and protective of Holly at that.
Back to top Go down
BohemianRadio

BohemianRadio

PostSubject: Re: The Mansion Grounds   The Mansion Grounds Icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2008 12:48 pm

((OOC: whoops! sorry, I didn't realize we were still going... I started on the Top Floor forum again.))
Back to top Go down
Misu-Lin

Misu-Lin

PostSubject: Re: The Mansion Grounds   The Mansion Grounds Icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2008 12:50 pm

((OOC: Okay, I'll go there then now. XD))
Back to top Go down
TimeFreezer

TimeFreezer

PostSubject: Re: The Mansion Grounds   The Mansion Grounds Icon_minitimeSat Nov 22, 2008 8:13 pm

"HEY! Let her go 0015, if you wanna go back fine but leave her here!" Joe said confronting Erika before she made her way to the back roads, "Kids don't always need to go back to father, sometimes it is a lot healthier!" Joe said aloud.
He pulled out his gun, "Now, I suggest you go back alone." he growled!
Back to top Go down
http://rikuofthelight.deviantart.com
IllusionFairy

IllusionFairy

PostSubject: Re: The Mansion Grounds   The Mansion Grounds Icon_minitimeSat Nov 22, 2008 8:25 pm

"I was ordered to take Asche back to her father." Erika turned to face Joe, "Now, I suggest that you go back inside."
Back to top Go down
http://yurikouchiha.deviantart.com
Francoslavic-Banter

Francoslavic-Banter

PostSubject: Re: The Mansion Grounds   The Mansion Grounds Icon_minitimeSat Nov 22, 2008 8:43 pm

A rogue breeze ruffled 009's hair. The water in the fountain slowed to a trickle and then stopped.

"Well, well, well." 0014's voice cut through 009's and 0015's argument. "what have we here."

The two searched for the origin of the voice. 0014 flickered into visibility in front of the fountain, behind the two. Her hands stayed affixed to her holsters. She leaned on one hip with the cool confidence of an Old Western sherriff.

Back to top Go down
TimeFreezer

TimeFreezer

PostSubject: Re: The Mansion Grounds   The Mansion Grounds Icon_minitimeSat Nov 22, 2008 9:02 pm

"Oh, nothing Miss Zero Zero Fourteen!" a voice sounded from above her, a boy had made himself comfortable standing on the top part of the fountain. "I believe you are ruining our fun, my love here," He said gesturing to Erika,"Needs to get our princess back to her father." he smirked.

"Who is that?" Joe demanded the awnser from Erika.
Back to top Go down
http://rikuofthelight.deviantart.com
IllusionFairy

IllusionFairy

PostSubject: Re: The Mansion Grounds   The Mansion Grounds Icon_minitimeSat Nov 22, 2008 9:10 pm

Erika looked over at Jacob, "Jacob? Why're you here?" She said, "I'm was just about to head back to base!"
Back to top Go down
http://yurikouchiha.deviantart.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Mansion Grounds   The Mansion Grounds Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Mansion Grounds
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next