Timeless Corruption
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Timeless Corruption

the Cyborg 009 RP

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Olesia Rojewski/00I (12/31/08)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Misu-Lin

Misu-Lin

Olesia Rojewski/00I (12/31/08) Empty
PostSubject: Olesia Rojewski/00I (12/31/08)   Olesia Rojewski/00I (12/31/08) Icon_minitimeSat Jul 26, 2008 12:36 pm

Number: 00I

Alias: Olesia Rojewski

Nicknames: Mirage

Place of Birth: Warsaw, Poland

D.O.B: August 19

Zodiac Sign: Leo

Nationality: Polish

Height: 5’2”

Weight: 106 pounds

Appearance:
Olesia Rojewski/00I (12/31/08) Trade_With_Misu_Lin_Part_One_by_Namihazure_Sama
Art by Namihazure-sama

Personality: Naďve, stubborn, spontaneous

Occupation before Capture: Student

Bio: Olesia was a straight B student, taking up all extra curriculars that she could, but not by choice. Her parents signed her up to a million things, always expecting her to be the best in everything. Her parents are middleclass and wanted to get their daughter as many options for scholarships as they could, but unknowingly kept her from having a (social) life.
Having no friends and indirectly told that she couldn’t have any by her parents, Olesia ran away. Not thinking things through she didn’t have anywhere to stay or anything to eat she soon became fatally ill at Rzeszów, collapsing on the street where Black Ghost found her.

Cybernetic Ability:

00I is a successful prototype after many failures, though she isn’t made for combat. 00I and 00II make up a stealth team, used mostly for robberies to get money or obtaining valuable information. Willing, wealthy patrons often rent them to do jobs.

In Olesia’s fingertips there is a microscopic apparatus that can erase or restore part or all of someone’s memory by touching anywhere on their head, but currently, Olesia can only knows how to wipe out all of someone’s memory. Not to mention, she was never told that she could restore memories.

In Olesia’s left wrist, there is a device that allows her to freeze time for a maximum of 5 seconds when she rotates her wrist as if turning a doorknob. While time is frozen, everyone is affected, but her and anyone touching her at the time. Trying to freeze time for more than 5 seconds would result in a major malfunction and possible death. Because of this, Olesia rarely pauses time for more than 3.5 seconds. She can only freeze time twice, then after using it twice, she has to wait an hour before she can use this power again because the machine that allows her to freeze time is hooked up to her heart, so if a malfunction occurred, it would be most likely fatal.
Back to top Go down
http://misu-lin.deviantart.com

Olesia Rojewski/00I (12/31/08)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Timeless Corruption :: General Files :: Portfolios-
Jump to: