Timeless Corruption
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Timeless Corruption

the Cyborg 009 RP

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Black Ghost Base - Poland

Go down 
+2
TimeFreezer
IllusionFairy
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
BohemianRadio

BohemianRadio

Black Ghost Base - Poland - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Black Ghost Base - Poland   Black Ghost Base - Poland - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 20, 2008 8:06 pm

((OOC: whoops... had to edit... 008 was aiming the waves at Erika, not Asche! XD sorry))
Back to top Go down
TimeFreezer

TimeFreezer

PostSubject: Re: Black Ghost Base - Poland   Black Ghost Base - Poland - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2008 3:07 pm

((xD Dude the wtf factor kicked in))

Jacob yelped when Holly hit him, but he still had some what of a mental hold on Asche, "HEY! Stop it!" he smirked when Asche talked for him. "Hey! It works, my mental hold on her works!" He laughed! He smiled and then calmly comanded her to come over to him, the fact that he knew she was made before him made it easier to control her.

Asche mentally did not want to go over to him, but she could not control what she did or said. Holly! Knock him out or something! she said through her receiver, And hurry up or I am gonna end up dead! she said trying to resist the hold he had on her. "Nghh! NO! LEAVE ME ALONE!" Asche cried out breaking his hold for a split second.
Back to top Go down
http://rikuofthelight.deviantart.com
BohemianRadio

BohemianRadio

PostSubject: Re: Black Ghost Base - Poland   Black Ghost Base - Poland - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 10:43 am

Holly heard the transmission and understood. She lifted up, swung her leg and hit Jacob as hard as she could in the head.
Back to top Go down
TimeFreezer

TimeFreezer

PostSubject: Re: Black Ghost Base - Poland   Black Ghost Base - Poland - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 9:52 pm

Asche gasped as Jacob hit the floor, "He is blacked out?" she asked with a blank look on her face. She had forgotten that she was sitting in Black Ghost base with blood running down her face; her arm broken also, "Wait! Holly, I need to ask you something before we leave! Do you know anyone named Jet Link?" she asked standing up shaken a bit.
Back to top Go down
BohemianRadio

BohemianRadio

PostSubject: Re: Black Ghost Base - Poland   Black Ghost Base - Poland - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 6:25 am

Holly knelt by Jacob and looked closely at him to confirm that he was unconscious. "Leave?" She turned to Asche, incredulous. "I'm going back to the mansion with you. I'll stay here until you're ready to leave." Then she paused, thinking about the name Asche had said.
"No..." She replied after a while. "I've heard the name, but I don't know the person. Why, a friend of yours?"

In the photo 008 had shown her, Jet had been flying. She'd never seen him before.
Back to top Go down
TimeFreezer

TimeFreezer

PostSubject: Re: Black Ghost Base - Poland   Black Ghost Base - Poland - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 7:41 am

"Four years ago. I met him in Central Park after being sent to the base there, that was shortly after my creation; Jet sort of knows alot about me, we both know the other is a cyborg." Asche explained, "I never told my father I ran into him, he found out a put me in stasis. Jet probably thinks I'm dead, I wad kidnapped from his apartment by Black Ghost workers...I wonder where he is." she sighed looking at Erika who was still awake. "Hehe, your so screwed Zero Zero Fifteen." she smirked her eyes flickering yellow for a second, "Whatever, if we run into him, he has a picture of me eatting ramen in his apartment.......in pink clothing." Asche smiled but shuddered a bit, she now hated light colours.
Back to top Go down
IllusionFairy

IllusionFairy

PostSubject: Re: Black Ghost Base - Poland   Black Ghost Base - Poland - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 2:57 pm

Erika shot Asche a look of disgust, without saying a word. She winced slightly when she looked up, because the ultrasonic waves gave her a headache and made it hard for her to look up into the light.
She lowered her head, slightly covering her face enough so it wouldn't be shining in her eyes.
Jacob, you idiot.
Back to top Go down
http://yurikouchiha.deviantart.com
BohemianRadio

BohemianRadio

PostSubject: Re: Black Ghost Base - Poland   Black Ghost Base - Poland - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 9:20 pm

Holly gave Asche a strange look for going so in-depth on a person she had never met. "Okay..." was her only response. This isn't really a good time...
"We'd better go now," she said, patting Asche's shoulder. "Pyunma? Come on."

_________

"Just a minute."
008 walked up to Erika quite slowly, a look of hostility across his face. Still aiming the waves at her, he said,
"I don't know why you guys still want to fight for this guy." For a moment his face almost reflected pity. "This is your last chance. I haven't forgotten that you're a cyborg just like us, and the option to join our team is still out there."
Back to top Go down
TimeFreezer

TimeFreezer

PostSubject: Re: Black Ghost Base - Poland   Black Ghost Base - Poland - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 9:40 pm

Asche flinched, "Yeah my arm is broken, let go!" she said stepping away from Holly.
Back to top Go down
IllusionFairy

IllusionFairy

PostSubject: Re: Black Ghost Base - Poland   Black Ghost Base - Poland - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 11:48 pm

{OoC:// Wow, Pyumna is on a roll persuading people to join them. xDD;;; First Asche, now Erika!}

"We...only fight for him because he threatens us." Erika flinched when he moved closer to her, "And Asche'll know what I mean by threaten."
She made a weak attempt to balance herself off the ground by shifting her weight to lean on her arm, while still shielding herself from the lights.
"I guess it's a yes, I'll join your team. I don't have many better options than that anyway."

Last edited by IllusionFairy on Wed Dec 24, 2008 12:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
BohemianRadio

BohemianRadio

PostSubject: Re: Black Ghost Base - Poland   Black Ghost Base - Poland - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 24, 2008 7:47 am

008's expression softened but remained serious. "As a team, we will keep Black Ghost from hurting you. That's what we do. We'll be there for you."
"P?"
He offered Erika his hand. "Let's go." A slight smile graced his lips.
Back to top Go down
TimeFreezer

TimeFreezer

PostSubject: Re: Black Ghost Base - Poland   Black Ghost Base - Poland - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 24, 2008 11:48 am

Asche looked at Jacob, "I-i-i-i a-am-m-m s-so-o sor-ry-y........Yo-o-ou-u wou-ul-ld-d've be-en-n saf-fer-r-r in the-e As-sylum." she stuttered out in a low voice only to him. She was close enough to where if he were to wake up he could easily grab her, Asche signed and looked up at Holly. "Let's go...," she said flinching as her arm throbbed, "I'm tired." she whispered.

Last edited by TimeFreezer on Sat Dec 27, 2008 7:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
cyborg_soldier000

cyborg_soldier000

PostSubject: Re: Black Ghost Base - Poland   Black Ghost Base - Poland - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 25, 2008 6:48 am

The room across the hall was quiet. Jenny was sure that, had Jacob succeeded in his task, it would not quite as quiet as it was. She wouldn't have been surprised if he had failed, anyway. She grabbed the shoulder of a passing man, dressed in a black uniform. "Round up as many soldiers as you can find," She commanded, "That's an order!" she nearly shouted when he began to protest. "We've got ourselves an infestation of cyborgs." she muttered as he ran off, hopefully, to do as he was told.

OOC: Thats Jenny... abusing power she technically doesn't have. lol

Last edited by cyborg_soldier000 on Wed Dec 31, 2008 4:23 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Dern typos... xP)
Back to top Go down
http://changeling007.deviantart.com
IllusionFairy

IllusionFairy

PostSubject: Re: Black Ghost Base - Poland   Black Ghost Base - Poland - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 27, 2008 9:11 pm

{OoC:// ...Err, last time I checked, normal people don't stutter like that.}

Erika sat up, taking his hand. "Might want to watch it on your way out, Jenny is guarding the door."
Her eyes gleamed mischievously, "And I don't think anyone wants to get captured again. We already seem unfortunate enough as it is."

{Also, GET READY FOR AN EPIC PLOT TWIST. MUAHAHAHAHAHAHA!}
Back to top Go down
BohemianRadio

BohemianRadio

PostSubject: Re: Black Ghost Base - Poland   Black Ghost Base - Poland - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 29, 2008 12:04 pm

Although Erika's strange look made 008 suspicious, he kept his cool. He pulled Erika off the floor and walked toward Holly. His hand grazed Holly's shoulder.
Then, after a flinch,
"Wait. What happened to Dr. Hirsch?"
Back to top Go down
TimeFreezer

TimeFreezer

PostSubject: Re: Black Ghost Base - Poland   Black Ghost Base - Poland - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 29, 2008 8:49 pm

((ooc... Jacob and Dr.Hirsh are sitting in the corner playing Russian Rullet. xD INSIDE JOKE!))

"I dunno....maybe he already got out." Asche gave a quick glare at Erika, "I don't trust you!" she growled. She turned back to Jacob, "You didn't kill him did you?" she asked Holly.
Back to top Go down
IllusionFairy

IllusionFairy

PostSubject: Re: Black Ghost Base - Poland   Black Ghost Base - Poland - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2008 1:48 am

"And I'm not one to be trusted." She muttered, smirking slightly as she reached out to grab Asche's left arm, quickly pulling her back towards Jacob.
Back to top Go down
BohemianRadio

BohemianRadio

PostSubject: Re: Black Ghost Base - Poland   Black Ghost Base - Poland - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2008 2:30 pm

"Kill him? Why would I ever--" She looked, wide-eyed, over to 008.
"If she knew me better, I don't think she'd say things like that, do you?"
008 shook his head.
But then Erika's somewhat-predictable change in attitude caught Holly's attention. "Ugh. I had a feeling!" She hissed, and stared at the girl. "Will you please just tell us what it is you want?" She stepped quickly in their direction, boldly ready to separate Asche from Erika.
Back to top Go down
TimeFreezer

TimeFreezer

PostSubject: Re: Black Ghost Base - Poland   Black Ghost Base - Poland - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2008 2:44 pm

Jacob smirked, "Erika, Yom, Asche, and Myself were assigned to kill the rest of you lot. Too bad the two younger of us turned on us!" he growled twisting Asche's arm back further than it could already go broken. "Once Black Ghost knew she was going to hide from him a again, she became to priority along with you Miss Pacer, and Zero Zero Fourteen. If you haven't noticed, you three are the ones who have enough power to combine with the other to kill him! Asche could've killed him by simplely freezing time and shooting him in the head! The problem is she is afriad to!" he laughed looking at Asche who was refusing to let her pain take over.

Asche looked at Jacob with a pissed off look, "...........Shut up! I have natural fears, if you father turned you into a cyborg for his own personal needs you'd act like me too!" she hissed, "Would you like to see his genetics!? Erika knows all about them!" she growled.
Back to top Go down
IllusionFairy

IllusionFairy

PostSubject: Re: Black Ghost Base - Poland   Black Ghost Base - Poland - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2008 3:11 pm

"What I want," Erika muttered, shooting Jacob an 'Oh-aren't-you-special' look, "Is for Jacob to shut up every once in awhile."
Back to top Go down
BohemianRadio

BohemianRadio

PostSubject: Re: Black Ghost Base - Poland   Black Ghost Base - Poland - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2008 3:18 pm

"Ah! What is wrong with you people?" Tears streamed down C21's face. She knew she was no longer able to activate her energy core, and that she'd be almost helpless trying to fight both of them now. She'd expended her power.
If she tried to fight now, she'd most definitely be
dead.
In the back of her mind, she tried to use telepathy to contact a long-lost friend. Rinaldo, are you still there? Can you hear me? We need help... please... even her mind seemed to be sobbing.

008 was shocked as well. "Black Ghost..." he stared at the floor, let his thoughts envelop him in an internal shadow. "... has a link to everything now, doesn't he?"
With one hand he gently pushed Holly to the side and raised his blaster, setting it on laser mode.
"For the last time... Let her go."
Back to top Go down
TimeFreezer

TimeFreezer

PostSubject: Re: Black Ghost Base - Poland   Black Ghost Base - Poland - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2008 3:41 pm

"Nope." Jacob said plunging a pocket knife into Asche's back.
Back to top Go down
BohemianRadio

BohemianRadio

PostSubject: Re: Black Ghost Base - Poland   Black Ghost Base - Poland - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2008 8:18 pm

Holly gasped, tears flying from her eyes.

"Jesus!" Pyunma swore. He bore his teeth, eyes pulsing with pure hatred. With lightning quickness no-one had ever seen before, he darted across the room, pointed the laser at Jacob's heart, and pulled the trigger. Before he had even realized it, he was shooting to kill.
Back to top Go down
Francoslavic-Banter

Francoslavic-Banter

PostSubject: Re: Black Ghost Base - Poland   Black Ghost Base - Poland - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2008 11:43 pm

From behind the scenes, a fully-powered blast caught Jacob square in the knee. Another hit him near the shoulder. Dr. Hirsch stumbled out from the corner and fired into him again. Even if his half-modified system couldn't compete with a legitimate cyborg, it would go down trying.

Back to top Go down
http://francoslavic-banter.deviantart.com
TimeFreezer

TimeFreezer

PostSubject: Re: Black Ghost Base - Poland   Black Ghost Base - Poland - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2008 3:11 pm

Asche had moved away from Jacob slightly when Pyunma shot him, at that point he had wrenched the knife upwards and it clattered to the floor. She looked up at Pyunma with disbelief in seeing him kill someone, she couldn't bring herself to kill guards or her father for that matter, "What the!?" she gasped. She turned to see Dr.Hirsh firing a gun, she was in a state of tramutic shock, easy for a child to fall into at certain points of pain.

((ooc... Jacob lost Russian Rullet because Dr.Hirsh cheated xD!))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Black Ghost Base - Poland   Black Ghost Base - Poland - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Black Ghost Base - Poland
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next