Timeless Corruption
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Timeless Corruption

the Cyborg 009 RP

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Would anyone here be interested?

Go down 
5 posters

If I made a Time Warp RP, would anyone here join?
Sorry, don't think so.
Would anyone here be interested? Vote_lcap0%Would anyone here be interested? Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Sure!
Would anyone here be interested? Vote_lcap100%Would anyone here be interested? Vote_rcap
 100% [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 7

AuthorMessage
BohemianRadio

BohemianRadio

Would anyone here be interested? Empty
PostSubject: Would anyone here be interested?   Would anyone here be interested? Icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2008 6:45 am

Just wondering. I want to try my "special abilities" stuff out.
Back to top Go down
MzUnderstood

MzUnderstood

PostSubject: Re: Would anyone here be interested?   Would anyone here be interested? Icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2008 8:49 am

I'd like too it sounds fun.

What exactly is it about though, and how do you plan on running it? o3o?
Back to top Go down
http://mzunderstood.deviantart.com
BohemianRadio

BohemianRadio

PostSubject: Re: Would anyone here be interested?   Would anyone here be interested? Icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2008 3:50 pm

Well, it'd basically be organized chaos. You know E.G.G.? It's got a basic premise, but it could really go anywhere. I figure I'd try to get as many people as I can to join as protagonists or antagonists, then let the plot unravel, kind of like this one did.

Here goes...

The basic premise of NOTTW is that there are people all over the world with unique abilities, called {Naturals}. Every other person is called a Normal, {Naturals} all fall under categories, blah blah blah. They could fall under:

Timetravelers: self-explanatory
Spacetravelers: like teleportation
Mindshifts: general telekinesis
Mindspeaks: telepathy
Mindhacks: thought implantation/thoughtkill
Elementers: direct telekinetic link to fire, water, air, or any variation of those (lightning)
Physicite: shape shifting, etc.
Audite: alter sounds
Visualite: invisibility, etc.
Sensite: combo. of Physicite, Audite, Visualite
Molecer: move/split/bond unlimited amounts of atoms and molecules at will

Whew!

AND these people are all overseen by the departments DNA (Division of {Natural} Affairs) and the IBTT (Interdimensional Bureau of Time Travel). DNA deals with all of these crazy people, like tracking criminals and keeping {Naturals} hidden from the public. The IBTT deals specifically with Timetravelers, because there are so many of them (any Timetraveler from ANY time period is fair game. But there are usually only 2 or 3 per year).

Oh, and the great part about it is that for characters, people could pick ANY character from any storyline they want, as long as that character has a special ability. MIX MIX MIX!

So basically, I'd get people to join, and set up the forum in... time period format, I guess. I could organize it depending on how many people join according to certain time periods. But that's where the tricky part comes in, because certain characters could only jump from time period to time period if they had a Timetraveler with them... feh.
But I would need a helper! Would you want to do that? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
IllusionFairy

IllusionFairy

PostSubject: Re: Would anyone here be interested?   Would anyone here be interested? Icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2008 4:24 pm

Ooooh. *3* Sounds interesting.
Back to top Go down
http://yurikouchiha.deviantart.com
MzUnderstood

MzUnderstood

PostSubject: Re: Would anyone here be interested?   Would anyone here be interested? Icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2008 5:33 pm

Hehe. ;A;
I'm not very good with things like that especially forums. For my own club, I actually have someone who has volunteered to help my helpless butt out. However, if you need any other type of help, I'll be happy to offer where I can.

Also, if you are looking for people to enter I could always post something about it on my DA. c:
Of course when you have it ready and all to start the RPing process.
Back to top Go down
http://mzunderstood.deviantart.com
BohemianRadio

BohemianRadio

PostSubject: Re: Would anyone here be interested?   Would anyone here be interested? Icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2008 2:34 pm

That would be awesomeee! Yeah, I'll probably make a DA account for it too, just to publicize it a bit.
Woo-hoo! It's OC time. Cool
Back to top Go down
BohemianRadio

BohemianRadio

PostSubject: Re: Would anyone here be interested?   Would anyone here be interested? Icon_minitimeMon Dec 29, 2008 11:57 am

IT'S UP!

if anyone wants to join, you can! It's not a contest to get in. YEY! XD

Here be the link:

http://within-the-time-warp.deviantart.com/
Back to top Go down
Misu-Lin

Misu-Lin

PostSubject: Re: Would anyone here be interested?   Would anyone here be interested? Icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2008 5:04 pm

Sounds great. I've got two profiles ready, now all I need is to draw my chars. :3
Back to top Go down
http://misu-lin.deviantart.com
BohemianRadio

BohemianRadio

PostSubject: Re: Would anyone here be interested?   Would anyone here be interested? Icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2009 3:29 pm

OOH YAY! Thank you guys so much! cat
Back to top Go down
Namihazure-Sama (Admin)
Admin
Namihazure-Sama (Admin)

PostSubject: Re: Would anyone here be interested?   Would anyone here be interested? Icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2009 9:27 am

I'm joining too ^^
I have a character ready Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://namihazure-sama.deviantart.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Would anyone here be interested?   Would anyone here be interested? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Would anyone here be interested?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Timeless Corruption :: Other :: OOC-
Jump to: