Timeless Corruption
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Timeless Corruption

the Cyborg 009 RP

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

the Top Floor

Go down 
+7
TimeFreezer
Namihazure-Sama (Admin)
elfy016
Francoslavic-Banter
IllusionFairy
Misu-Lin
BohemianRadio
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
AuthorMessage
Misu-Lin

Misu-Lin

the Top Floor - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: the Top Floor   the Top Floor - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 22, 2008 9:35 am

"Uh, sure...wait, where is 0014?" Rinaldo asked, stopping at the top of the staircase, gazing back at Holly and the others. Oh jeez, a crisis. I just knew sitting around and waiting for something to happen wasn't going to work out.
Back to top Go down
http://misu-lin.deviantart.com
IllusionFairy

IllusionFairy

PostSubject: Re: the Top Floor   the Top Floor - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 22, 2008 12:11 pm

"Huh?" Erika looked up, she apparently hadn't been paying attention. "What's wrong..?"

0015, grab Asche and get out of there.

Sir, she's blacked out...And surrounded by the rouge cyborgs. Erika blinked, looking back down at the floor so noone would notice her.

Fine, I'll get them away from her with a hologram. Once they've gotten their attention towards me, grab her and run.

"Yes, sir." She mumbled, looking into the room across from her, where Holly, Asche, and Alistair were.
Back to top Go down
http://yurikouchiha.deviantart.com
BohemianRadio

BohemianRadio

PostSubject: Re: the Top Floor   the Top Floor - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 22, 2008 7:30 pm

Holly hissed between her teeth, then whirled around and dashed down the hall past Rinaldo. Before she had gone by him, she said only,
"It's alright. I've got it. Take care of the sick one, please."

She disappeared around the corner and slowed her pace slightly, glancing into each and every doorway.
"Miss Agnesi!" She called, trying to show urgency in her voice. "There's trouble. We're about to be attacked!"
Back to top Go down
Misu-Lin

Misu-Lin

PostSubject: Re: the Top Floor   the Top Floor - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 22, 2008 7:45 pm

"Uh, sure." Rinaldo said, even though he knew nothing about medical care (except for applying band-aids). Returning to the others, he could only watch was unfolding before his eyes.
Back to top Go down
IllusionFairy

IllusionFairy

PostSubject: Re: the Top Floor   the Top Floor - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 22, 2008 7:47 pm

A tall transparent figure faded into view beside Asche, it was Black Ghost! "You rouge cyborgs are about to lose some very valueable members to your team."
Erika looked up, "Heh." She smirked, pulling out her gun, "Right on time." She muttered. Erika ran forward and snatched Asche from the bed, "Hehe, you're all idiots!" She shouted, jumping through the window with a loud shatter.

{OoC:// LET THE EPIC BATTLE BEGIN!!!!}
Back to top Go down
http://yurikouchiha.deviantart.com
Misu-Lin

Misu-Lin

PostSubject: Re: the Top Floor   the Top Floor - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 22, 2008 7:55 pm

"What the-!?" Hell. This was unexpected...Rinaldo rushed to the window. He looked at the others in the room giving them a look. "Should we go after them??"
Back to top Go down
TimeFreezer

TimeFreezer

PostSubject: Re: the Top Floor   the Top Floor - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 22, 2008 7:56 pm

Joe's eyes widened, he knew glass could hit the child standing beside him! He pushed Yom into the hallway, "00II, tell 0014 to get 003 to start searching the area, I didn't think that girl could be a spy! Then again I could be wrong about 0016, 0023, and 0017 as well! Whatever you do, defend everyone here with your life, make sure to tell 004 to be ready when 003 calls for him!" he growled jumping out the window after Erika!
Back to top Go down
http://rikuofthelight.deviantart.com
Misu-Lin

Misu-Lin

PostSubject: Re: the Top Floor   the Top Floor - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 22, 2008 8:02 pm

Protect everyone there with his life...that was quite the request. Though, Rinaldo was just still confused at the name (or rather number) Joe had just called him.
00II.
It sounded so weird, it made him feel like he was involved with this whole thing a lot longer than he thought the was.
Anyways, the cyborg rushed downstairs after Holly to inform 0014 of last minute news, calling after the people still lingering in the room. "You better get outta here! Quickly!"
Back to top Go down
BohemianRadio

BohemianRadio

PostSubject: Re: the Top Floor   the Top Floor - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 8:46 am

S**t. Holly hissed the word so quietly that it may as well have been a thought. She whirled around and rushed down toward Rinaldo, frightened but ready. As she reached him she took his hand and squeezed it, letting go before he could react.
Then, hoping he would be alongside her, she ran out toward the grounds.
Back to top Go down
BohemianRadio

BohemianRadio

PostSubject: Re: the Top Floor   the Top Floor - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2008 3:10 pm

Bnk. Bnk.
A fist pounded on the glass window of 004's study. 002 peered in, shouting for him. "Zero-zero-four! Zero-zero-four! Time to be a team again..." The adrenaline rushed inside him.
"There's trouble in Poland! Can you contact Zero-Zero-Fourteen, too?"
Back to top Go down
Misu-Lin

Misu-Lin

PostSubject: Re: the Top Floor   the Top Floor - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2008 6:56 pm

"Dey're not here. Well, haf the people up and left." 00I announced, cocking her head to the side in curiosity. "Is dere some kind of crisis going on?" The girl hoped she acted quite well under pressure, despite the fact that she was alone with, speaking to the enemy unprepared.
Gathering her courage, she took a few slow steps towards the infamous 002.
Clearing her throat, 00I tried to speak formally. Things would've been so much easier if the lazy scientists who experimented on her built in a translator; she detested her accent.
"Do you think that might I help you in any way?"
Back to top Go down
BohemianRadio

BohemianRadio

PostSubject: Re: the Top Floor   the Top Floor - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2008 8:22 pm

Some kind of distress signal erupted inside 002's head, and he became more frantic. He was speaking quickly.
"Not here? Well, I guess you can help me, but you have to meet my criteria. One, are you a cyborg? Two, are you capable of flight, or lightweight? And three, are you on the side of the zero-zero-cyborgs?" He reached through the window after opening it and offered her a hand.
Back to top Go down
Misu-Lin

Misu-Lin

PostSubject: Re: the Top Floor   the Top Floor - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2008 4:37 pm

"I am cyborg, lightweight-" She paused, mentally searching for the right nouns. "...and on your side." She gave 002 a pleasant half-smile and took his hand, trying to hide her excitement.
I've always wondered what it felt like to fly...
Back to top Go down
BohemianRadio

BohemianRadio

PostSubject: Re: the Top Floor   the Top Floor - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2009 2:57 pm

Pulling her out the window and into his powerful arms, 002 nodded quickly. "Allllright," he said, flying slowly upward and changing direction. "That works fine. But we have to make one last stop before we can go. The more allies we've got, the better. By the way, what's your name?" He rocketed off over the mansion, holding 00I tight.
Back to top Go down
Misu-Lin

Misu-Lin

PostSubject: Re: the Top Floor   the Top Floor - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2009 2:59 pm

00I knit her brow. She couldn't remember anything other than her number and a nickname the scientists had given her, but decided to use the nickname anyways. Information can be a double-edged sword. "Mirage. And yours?"
Back to top Go down
BohemianRadio

BohemianRadio

PostSubject: Re: the Top Floor   the Top Floor - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2009 4:46 pm

((OOC: After this I'm going to post in "the Dolphin II"))

"Hm. That's a pretty name." Jet lifted the two of them higher through the air. Mirage? Who names their child that? "Well, I'm Jet. It's nice to meet you, Mirage." She's so young, too. Black Ghost is really robbing the cradle these days.
Then, with a shift of his shoulders Jet made a sharp turn downward. The two shot out from beneath the cloudline, and suddenly a massive, modern-looking blue and green ship came into view. 002 aimed straight for it.

"Hope you don't mind if I make a stop here. I've got to pick someone up."
Back to top Go down
Misu-Lin

Misu-Lin

PostSubject: Re: the Top Floor   the Top Floor - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2009 6:05 pm

((OOC: Okay.))

"I hope you don't mind if I go in with you..." 00I said, following behind 002 like a lost puppy. She was eager to bring back as much information as she could. Hearing of Jenny's success at the mansion, she felt the need to prove herself, her job being specifically infiltration and information retrieval.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: the Top Floor   the Top Floor - Page 9 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

the Top Floor
Page 9 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Timeless Corruption :: Around the World :: The Mansion-
Jump to: