Timeless Corruption
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Timeless Corruption

the Cyborg 009 RP

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The Underground Lab

Go down 
+3
cyborg_soldier000
Misu-Lin
Francoslavic-Banter
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
BohemianRadio

BohemianRadio

The Underground Lab - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Underground Lab   The Underground Lab - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 6:31 am

"He was shot, sir," she replied shakily, moving out of his way. "By a cyborg working for Black Ghost. He's... been like this for a while." A hand reached up and brushed her hair back. Sweat trickled down her brow.

"Do you think you can fix him up, sir?"
Back to top Go down
cyborg_soldier000

cyborg_soldier000

PostSubject: Re: The Underground Lab   The Underground Lab - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2009 4:28 pm

"I'm certain I can, actually." Isaac smiled reassuringly at Holly before he began gathering his tools. Soon, he had everything he felt he would need. "Err... I suppose I should warn you, if you're not one for blood anyway, not to watch." he murmured, as he began working.
Back to top Go down
http://changeling007.deviantart.com
BohemianRadio

BohemianRadio

PostSubject: Re: The Underground Lab   The Underground Lab - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2009 6:40 pm

"I don't mind blood. But I might go out to clear my head." She felt rude saying so. "Is that alright? I mean... I don't want to just leave you here if you think I should stay... and after all you've done for me and P." She wiped her forehead. She could use a nice shower.

((OOC: I'm just going to assume Gilmore said ok and take a break from Holly for a while.))
Back to top Go down
cyborg_soldier000

cyborg_soldier000

PostSubject: Re: The Underground Lab   The Underground Lab - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 8:16 pm

OOC: D: sorry for my absence, I got grounded from the computer, then forgot about this. >_>

Gilmore simply nodded, concentrating on his work. 008's wound was deep, but not fatally so, and he soon had it cleaned and stitched up. Thankfully, mechanical damage had been minimal and, for someone of his experience, easy to fix. Now, he could only hope that 008 woke soon.
Back to top Go down
http://changeling007.deviantart.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Underground Lab   The Underground Lab - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Underground Lab
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Timeless Corruption :: Around the World :: The Mansion-
Jump to: