Timeless Corruption
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Timeless Corruption

the Cyborg 009 RP

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Quiet time in a Giant Sub

Go down 
+2
BohemianRadio
Vixengal01
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Vixengal01

Vixengal01

Quiet time in a Giant Sub Empty
PostSubject: Quiet time in a Giant Sub   Quiet time in a Giant Sub Icon_minitimeSat Aug 30, 2008 6:20 am

Rose was thinking alot about the past she has forgotten, its not everyday she rarely trys to remember her old memories she had lost while in black ghosts horrorable lab in cryo-sleep, its does cross her mind from time to time but she hates to think about it so much on guard duty. But on a boreing job as this what have you got to think about...nothing in her book there is someone she at leasts thinks about but she denys her feelings about that person "stupid Parrot Nose.." she lays her body on the front chair in the bridge of the Submarine looking out the wide window sighing folding her arms behind her head
Back to top Go down
BohemianRadio

BohemianRadio

PostSubject: Re: Quiet time in a Giant Sub   Quiet time in a Giant Sub Icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2009 4:51 pm

Suddenly, splitting a hole in Rose's serenity, an startling thump signaled something landing on the roof. For a moment only shuffling footsteps could be heard, then silence. Someone--- or something--- was up there.
Back to top Go down
Vixengal01

Vixengal01

PostSubject: Re: Quiet time in a Giant Sub   Quiet time in a Giant Sub Icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2009 12:08 am

She jumped a bit from the sudden noise and grabbed her gun, getting up and walking slowly towards the roof door hatch getting ready for watever comes down from there *finally some action...* she thought in her head and ready to spring into action when the hatch opened from the outside
Back to top Go down
Francoslavic-Banter

Francoslavic-Banter

PostSubject: Re: Quiet time in a Giant Sub   Quiet time in a Giant Sub Icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2009 4:51 pm

[Vixengal01, I sometimes have trouble seeing where one thought begins and the other ends. Could you please punctuate, capitalize, etc. your sentences? Just for good measure.]

Back to top Go down
http://francoslavic-banter.deviantart.com
Vixengal01

Vixengal01

PostSubject: Re: Quiet time in a Giant Sub   Quiet time in a Giant Sub Icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2009 4:53 pm

Francoslavic-Banter wrote:

[Vixengal01, I sometimes have trouble seeing where one thought begins and the other ends. Could you please punctuate, capitalize, etc. your sentences? Just for good measure.]

Alrighty I shall try <3
Back to top Go down
BohemianRadio

BohemianRadio

PostSubject: Re: Quiet time in a Giant Sub   Quiet time in a Giant Sub Icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 6:14 am

The footsteps at the top of the ship sounded again, first soft, then growing closer and louder. And as soon as it seemed as if they couldn't get any closer, the hatch above Rose swung rapidly open.
In a blur a young man dropped inside. The gun in his hand could have marked him as dangerous--- if only he had not been familiar.

He was in an all red-and-yellow uniform with polished black boots, military from head to toe. Fierce eyes peered excitedly out from under spiked red hair. It was the infamous Jet Link.

"Rosie! Ya miss me?"
Back to top Go down
Vixengal01

Vixengal01

PostSubject: Re: Quiet time in a Giant Sub   Quiet time in a Giant Sub Icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 3:58 pm

she grabs her chest with almost catching a heartattack from 002 popping inside "jesus christ, what the hell are you doing here parrot nose?" she trys catching her breath slowly going off back to sit on the pilot seat. She then places her gun back in her pistol holder and looks at him with a slight disgust look "what are you doing here anyway?" she said as she crosses her legs and folds her arms looking at him slightly
Back to top Go down
BohemianRadio

BohemianRadio

PostSubject: Re: Quiet time in a Giant Sub   Quiet time in a Giant Sub Icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 9:35 pm

"'Parrot Nose', eh?" Jet laughed darkly, embarrassed that 00X still used that name for him. He decided 'an eye for an eye' would work just fine. "Well, if that's how it's gonna be..." He walked quickly over to where she was sitting, wrapped his arms around her and squeezed her into a big hug, lifting her off the seat in the process. His laugh changed to a lighthearted one as he set the struggling girl down.
He took a step back from her, still shaking off laughs. "And there you go," he breathed. "But, really, we have a situation here." his expression changed rapidly; now he seemed oddly serious. "Rosie, I'm on a rescue mission, and I wanted your help because you're the only other person I know who can fly... and I just recruited a new team member, Mirage. We're going to a newly discovered Black Ghost base where 008 and..." He bit his lip as he squeezed out Asche's name in front of Rose. "... Ashy are being held."

Last edited by BohemianRadio on Sun Jan 11, 2009 8:00 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Vixengal01

Vixengal01

PostSubject: Re: Quiet time in a Giant Sub   Quiet time in a Giant Sub Icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 11:46 pm

Rose's face was shocked and silent then she blinked having a big sigh "is it dangerous..." she asked curiously as the tall male cyborg looked down with a nod, 00X nodded back and placed her hand on 002's "then im in, its better than sitting here doing nothing but watch waves float by" does a slight laugh and then walks towards the roof hatch door and looks at 002 "ya coming?"
Back to top Go down
BohemianRadio

BohemianRadio

PostSubject: Re: Quiet time in a Giant Sub   Quiet time in a Giant Sub Icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2009 8:09 am

002 let out a quick sigh of relief. He started to climb the ladder.
"Always, babe."

___

As the two stepped back onto the ship's outer surface Jet remembered the girl he had brought with him. He saw her and called out, "Mirage! Hey! Come here for a second!" And waved a beckoning arm.
Back to top Go down
Misu-Lin

Misu-Lin

PostSubject: Re: Quiet time in a Giant Sub   Quiet time in a Giant Sub Icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2009 11:26 am

"Who is that?" 00I asked, looking in Rose's direction, curious. She followed the other two cyborgs, climbing the ladder quickly. Mirage's voice sounded concerned. "By de way, do you have any plan to rescue 008 and 'Ashy'? Because I don't think I'd be okay with charging in there unprepared."
Back to top Go down
http://misu-lin.deviantart.com
Vixengal01

Vixengal01

PostSubject: Re: Quiet time in a Giant Sub   Quiet time in a Giant Sub Icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2009 4:59 pm

Rose nodds from 00I's concern then smiles at Jet folding her arms "yes...unprepared hmm?" 00X walked on foreward with 00I and thinks of a plan "so basicly the whole situation is a hostage alert, and thats it, correct?" after that she stood there waiting for 002's reply
Back to top Go down
BohemianRadio

BohemianRadio

PostSubject: Re: Quiet time in a Giant Sub   Quiet time in a Giant Sub Icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2009 7:00 am

"Mirage," Jet started, "This is Rosena Raveheart, number 00X. She's one of the newer members of our team. She's a cyborg just like both of us."
He turned to Rose and thought a little, staring at the ground in momentary silence. "Don't really know." Was his reply. "All I got was a transmission from Ashy saying she and 008 are in danger at a Black Ghost base somewhere in Finla... no, wait, Poland. Or something. I don't think they're hostages, just overwhelmed." 002 at least hoped he was correct.
Back to top Go down
Vixengal01

Vixengal01

PostSubject: Re: Quiet time in a Giant Sub   Quiet time in a Giant Sub Icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2009 1:23 pm

Rose sighed thinking strongly about this rescue ad the dangers that could happen "well...we've got no other choice, we gotta save our fellow team mates or its over for them, so im in danger never has stopped me" rose smiled after she had spoken given Jet a friendly hand shake
Back to top Go down
Misu-Lin

Misu-Lin

PostSubject: Re: Quiet time in a Giant Sub   Quiet time in a Giant Sub Icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2009 3:45 pm

"I could help, I'm from Poland." Mirage offered. "We could plan on de way dere." What now? I can't help them, but I can't not help them yet. I wonder how this is going to work... She twirled her hair in boredom, effectively hiding her mild, internal panic.
Back to top Go down
Vixengal01

Vixengal01

PostSubject: Re: Quiet time in a Giant Sub   Quiet time in a Giant Sub Icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2009 3:49 pm

Rose looked at 00I in curiousity and then smiled 'well im with this one what about you oh mighty one hmm?" smiles sarcasticly at 002 with her hands on her hips "good, lets go then" she breaths in as her giant wings perged out from her back giving them a big flap stretch 'well im ready good to go"
Back to top Go down
BohemianRadio

BohemianRadio

PostSubject: Re: Quiet time in a Giant Sub   Quiet time in a Giant Sub Icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2009 3:28 pm

With a nod, "Yeah."
002 walked over to where 00I was standing and wrapped his arms around her from the back, lifting her clean off the hull of the ship. He turned to Rose, still holding onto the young girl, and ignited his jets.
He lifted into the air, slowly at first, but gradually gaining speed. "Okay," he breathed. "Let's go! Mirage, you lead the way."
Back to top Go down
Vixengal01

Vixengal01

PostSubject: Re: Quiet time in a Giant Sub   Quiet time in a Giant Sub Icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2009 3:32 pm

00X flapped her giant wings gracefully and followed 002 who was carrying little 00I to Black Ghosts Base
Back to top Go down
Misu-Lin

Misu-Lin

PostSubject: Re: Quiet time in a Giant Sub   Quiet time in a Giant Sub Icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2009 6:05 pm

00I gave 002 directions to the base, making up a story for her knowledge of its location. "I stumbled on it one day. It's an intimidating building, everyone knows where it is just to avoid it. No one speaks of it, though. Didn't know why until it was too late...we're almost there." She pointed to what seemed like nothing until the three got closer. Here we go...
Back to top Go down
Vixengal01

Vixengal01

PostSubject: Re: Quiet time in a Giant Sub   Quiet time in a Giant Sub Icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2009 6:16 pm

Rose became amazed when she saw the building, flapping her wings to help her hover in the sky "it dont look like much" she said as her hands were on here hips "so whats the plan then?"
Back to top Go down
Misu-Lin

Misu-Lin

PostSubject: Re: Quiet time in a Giant Sub   Quiet time in a Giant Sub Icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2009 6:27 pm

"I say we create a distraction to enter. I'm not sure after dat, maybe we could get to de control room or somewhere where we could bring up a map of the building. It shows locations of all bodies in de building. Most of de bases have something like it to keep track of captured cyborgs if dey escape and to just keep tabs on everything, I guess." Mirage suggested as her feet connected with the ground. I'm sure we can get there, security is usually lax at lesser bases. I could just wipe any sentinel's memory if needed. I could go far with this...
Back to top Go down
Vixengal01

Vixengal01

PostSubject: Re: Quiet time in a Giant Sub   Quiet time in a Giant Sub Icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2009 6:48 pm

Rose nodded to that plan and went on "ill create the distraction i see security cameras out here soo ill hold off as long as possible you guys just get in there and try and save Mirage got it?" after that she flew down like a bullet towards the cameras they caught her movement sending out the security weapons apon her 'GO NOW!?" she yells as she grabs her blaster aiming for there weaponry
Back to top Go down
Misu-Lin

Misu-Lin

PostSubject: Re: Quiet time in a Giant Sub   Quiet time in a Giant Sub Icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2009 7:17 pm

((OOC: We should post in Europe now... XD))
Back to top Go down
Vixengal01

Vixengal01

PostSubject: Re: Quiet time in a Giant Sub   Quiet time in a Giant Sub Icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2009 9:16 pm

((alrighty ^^))
Back to top Go down
Misu-Lin

Misu-Lin

PostSubject: Re: Quiet time in a Giant Sub   Quiet time in a Giant Sub Icon_minitimeFri Jan 16, 2009 1:04 pm

((OOC: post here now: Link :] ))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Quiet time in a Giant Sub   Quiet time in a Giant Sub Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Quiet time in a Giant Sub
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next