Timeless Corruption
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Timeless Corruption

the Cyborg 009 RP

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Quiet time in a Giant Sub

Go down 
+2
BohemianRadio
Vixengal01
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
IllusionFairy

IllusionFairy

Quiet time in a Giant Sub - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quiet time in a Giant Sub   Quiet time in a Giant Sub - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2009 8:03 pm

"Pssshhh! Ashley is fine! Its just a few broken ribs!" Erika said, sarcastically, a slight smirk visible on her face.

{OoC:// Writer's block, do not want. D| }
Back to top Go down
http://yurikouchiha.deviantart.com
BohemianRadio

BohemianRadio

PostSubject: Re: Quiet time in a Giant Sub   Quiet time in a Giant Sub - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2009 8:53 pm

002 leaned against the wall of the small living room and folded his arms across his chest. One eye opened and scrutinized Erika sourly.
Christ. He sent a transmission to Vesper only. Is this chick always so snarky? Sounds like she's more against us than with us. His eyes closed again as a deep sigh escaped through his nostrils. Just another addition to the team...
Back to top Go down
Francoslavic-Banter

Francoslavic-Banter

PostSubject: Re: Quiet time in a Giant Sub   Quiet time in a Giant Sub - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2009 10:18 am

Usually. 0014 reclined in the high-backed cockpit chair. I think it's a long drawn-out phase. Given her age and all.

Also... She added after a moment. ... can't seem to decide whose side she's on.
Back to top Go down
http://francoslavic-banter.deviantart.com
TimeFreezer

TimeFreezer

PostSubject: Re: Quiet time in a Giant Sub   Quiet time in a Giant Sub - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2009 4:51 pm

"Shut up Erika...........you bipolar ass!" Asche growled, she had made it to where her eyes couldn't be seen under her bangs. Asche could hear pounding through her ears, "Ughhh, god my head is killing me." she groaned standing up, "I guess I should go see Dr.Hirsch, eh Speedy?" she asked Joe light heartedly.

"Your listening to me? Thats good." Joe smiled at her.
Back to top Go down
http://rikuofthelight.deviantart.com
BohemianRadio

BohemianRadio

PostSubject: Re: Quiet time in a Giant Sub   Quiet time in a Giant Sub - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2009 8:33 pm

I guess we'll keep an eye on her, then.

"So I was thinking," Jet said aloud, arms still crossed. "We should take a break from that old mansion. Black Ghost is moving closer to us all the time, and we're just sitting ducks lined up for him to take out, if we stay." He lifted his head and patted the wall of the ship, a smirk crossing his lips. "I think we should do some traveling on this baby, just like old times."

Last edited by BohemianRadio on Sun Feb 08, 2009 5:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Francoslavic-Banter

Francoslavic-Banter

PostSubject: Re: Quiet time in a Giant Sub   Quiet time in a Giant Sub - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2009 9:22 pm

"Where do you propose we go?" 0014 swiveled her chair around. "Or do you want us to live like gypsies?"

Back to top Go down
TimeFreezer

TimeFreezer

PostSubject: Re: Quiet time in a Giant Sub   Quiet time in a Giant Sub - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2009 8:46 pm

"How about an old summer cabin I used to go to when I was little? It's pretty big; there is a guest hou-." Asche cut herself off to look at Yom, the pounding in her ears still steadily getting louder, "Yom, Gehen Sie." she said to the boy. She blinked waiting for his reply, knowing he knew German and several other languages, Black Ghost had thought of everything for the newer cyborg generation.

"Nein, Ich möchte spielen mit Joe." the boy replied, his brown eyes locked on Vesper's eyes. "She is scary...., she is not a bad person is she?" he asked in a light tone trying not to get much attention from Vesper at all.

Joe snorted, maturity could stand for everything else right now, but that was the point blank shot in his guard to where he could laugh at the most immature thing right now...a five-year-old boy's question about whether his teammate was scary or not. "Oh trust me, she is so scary she can scare...hmm, you remember that guy with the gun for a hand Yom? She can scare him." Joe said smiling at the boy, who returned the smile. He looked at Asche who was at the door way, and sent a quick transmission to her, He is like me. An orphan right? Joe arched his eyebrow looking for an answer. The girl quickly nodded and walked out of the room.

Last edited by TimeFreezer on Sat Feb 21, 2009 10:01 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
BohemianRadio

BohemianRadio

PostSubject: Re: Quiet time in a Giant Sub   Quiet time in a Giant Sub - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 2:42 pm

A short chuckle escaped 002. "Gypsies. You always know how to lighten up the mood, zero-zero-fourteen." He lifted his head and gave her an apologetic glance for his sarcasm. Then,
"I don't know. I just think we should make use of this ship since we have it. Plus, we should check out those mysterious disappearances and massive robberies they've been reporting in New York. I have a feeling Black Ghost has something to do with those."
Back to top Go down
TimeFreezer

TimeFreezer

PostSubject: Re: Quiet time in a Giant Sub   Quiet time in a Giant Sub - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 10:06 pm

Asche quickly whipped her head around the door way, Erika nearly landing on top of her! "NO DUH CAPTAIN OBVIOUS!" she barked at Jet, "Any idiot who knows who Black Ghost is would know that." she hissed warningly, she looked up at Erika who had said the 'Captain Obvious' bit in unison with her. "Still like sisters?" she asked smiling deviously.

Yom giggled when he saw them, "DO THAT AGAIN!" he squealed happily!

Joe smiled slightly, his expression quickly changed to sympathy. I've never relized this Vesper, but they're really still children and he tried to make them live up to a deadline of life itself. They're just kids Ves...and unlike us, it does matter whether they die or not! They basically make up our future. he told her through telepathy, The sad thing is that they had everything to lose...their parents, siblings, and friends. Then us, we had nothing to lose except maybe our sanity. he mused.
Back to top Go down
Francoslavic-Banter

Francoslavic-Banter

PostSubject: Re: Quiet time in a Giant Sub   Quiet time in a Giant Sub - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2009 12:08 am

What makes us any different? 0014's mind mused. They're cyborgs too, you know. They've got as little to lose as we have. You're not exactly old, 009.

Back to top Go down
BohemianRadio

BohemianRadio

PostSubject: Re: Quiet time in a Giant Sub   Quiet time in a Giant Sub - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2009 8:02 am

002 eyed Asche irritably and sighed. All around them the faint whirring of the Dolphin II's engine slowed, signaling landing.
"Sounds like we're here," he said, and moved off the wall, disappearing around the corner just as the ship hit the ground outside the mansion.
Back to top Go down
TimeFreezer

TimeFreezer

PostSubject: Re: Quiet time in a Giant Sub   Quiet time in a Giant Sub - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2009 10:07 pm

Asche blinked then turned to run after Jet, slamming into him with a sicking cracking sound from her side. "Unghh! Oh-h fuc-ck!" she yelped out stumbling back away from Jet slightly and sliding against the wall, she blinked when she saw Yom staring at her horrified.

"Asche! Asche! Your hurt!" he said in a scared voice, he had never seen Asche have a reaction like that! Even at Black Ghost base she had never reacted like that when getting hit by her father!

Joe heard the cracking sound and looked up at Vesper, They're just children! They have to fight to survive! Joe replied to her quickly before going to see what happened.
Back to top Go down
BohemianRadio

BohemianRadio

PostSubject: Re: Quiet time in a Giant Sub   Quiet time in a Giant Sub - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2009 6:57 am

"Ashy! Why did you...!" 002 whirled around and stared, shocked. Then he quickly knelt to her level.
"Can you speak? What's wrong? What happened?" He looked in the direction he came frantically. "0014! Is there a doctor in the house?"
The dolphin eased to a stop on a large field just behind the mansion.
Back to top Go down
TimeFreezer

TimeFreezer

PostSubject: Re: Quiet time in a Giant Sub   Quiet time in a Giant Sub - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2009 3:39 pm

Joe found Yom, Asche, and Jet, "What happened?" he asked a bit worried.

"I broke my ribs by running into Mister Humming Bird here! Yeah, Jet, you need to walk faster, you’re going to be my death one day walking so slow!" Asche said smiling, she felt fine accept for the numbing pain in her left side. She got onto her knees and put her left hand up for Yom.

Yom touched her hand then nodded quickly, "I need to go find Erika." he stated walking off.
Back to top Go down
BohemianRadio

BohemianRadio

PostSubject: Re: Quiet time in a Giant Sub   Quiet time in a Giant Sub - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2009 7:28 pm

((OOC: er... 0014, is there a doctor in the house? [where the eff is hirsch??] hah.))
Back to top Go down
TimeFreezer

TimeFreezer

PostSubject: Re: Quiet time in a Giant Sub   Quiet time in a Giant Sub - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 8:21 pm

(ooc... xD I am tempted to make Asche throw a bitch fit now.)
Back to top Go down
IllusionFairy

IllusionFairy

PostSubject: Re: Quiet time in a Giant Sub   Quiet time in a Giant Sub - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2009 10:54 am

{OoC:// ....OTL;; I think the forum died. What happened, guys?!}
Back to top Go down
TimeFreezer

TimeFreezer

PostSubject: Re: Quiet time in a Giant Sub   Quiet time in a Giant Sub - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2009 1:54 pm

(ooc...OH SCREW IT! I WILL POST AGAIN :/)

Yom scampered back into the hall, a grin on his face; he looked up at Jet and Joe, “Ashley is fine! It’s just the metal plating around her ribs the broke, she can walk and stuff.” He said explaining with a satisfied nod. He looked at Asche who gave him her, ‘YOU JUST CALLED ME ASHLEY! I’M GOING TO KILL YOU!’ look, he giggled and hugged her. “Sorry for calling you Ashley!” he said before letting go of a dumb-struck Asche.

Asche’s face was red, she growled slightly letting her temper get the better of her! “I TOLD YOU GUYS NOT TO HUG ME! You know how I feel about mushy sibling stuff; I am the leader of the children cyborgs! Ich ermögliche nie Umarmungen als der Führer von Ihnen Kerle!” she blurted out at Yom, but he didn’t seem affected by her yelling at him.

Joe raised an eyebrow looking at Jet for some explanation for Asche’s sudden outburst after Yom had hugged her.

(ooc... XD Asche said chaps in German, that makes me giggle.)
Back to top Go down
IllusionFairy

IllusionFairy

PostSubject: Re: Quiet time in a Giant Sub   Quiet time in a Giant Sub - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 6:38 pm

Erika snorted, “Eh? Stop yelling at Yom, Ashley, and don’t worry about the outburst Zero Zero Nine. It’s normal for her, she watch her elder brother Adolph die right in front of her!” she smirked looking at Asche’s reaction, her face showed utter disgust in the words that had just come from Erika’s mouth. Erika’s darker side, cruelty and a utmost noticeable dislike for Asche were showing through clearly right now, “I can tell you this, take Ashley in a car and she certainly jump out of it at any given point! She was taken due to a purposely done car crash, the Black Ghost workers shot her brother in the head because he tried to get Ashley away from them!” Erika explained smiling the whole time.
Back to top Go down
BohemianRadio

BohemianRadio

PostSubject: Re: Quiet time in a Giant Sub   Quiet time in a Giant Sub - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2009 6:11 pm

((OOC: REVIVE!))

The ship suddenly quaked beneath them. Vases and decorations crashed from Dolphin II's shelves and shattered upon the floor. Then, the entire ship was flung on its side with a deafening BOOM!

From a tiny porthole one could see its cause; one corner of the mansion had exploded into a fiery inferno.

"Holy s***!" Jet shouted, covering his head with one arm and trying to cover a falling Asche with the other. He too tumbled across the floor as it rotated until it stood nearly vertical. Then it skidded to a stop in the enormous mound of dirt it had dug up, the explosions quieting a bit, but the roaring flames still filling the background with hellish fury...

Last edited by BohemianRadio on Tue May 19, 2009 5:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Francoslavic-Banter

Francoslavic-Banter

PostSubject: Re: Quiet time in a Giant Sub   Quiet time in a Giant Sub - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2009 6:23 pm

0014 snapped out of her navel-gazing. She stood up with unnerving calmness and brought her two old-reliables out of their holsters.

"This is a job for the competent," she proclaimed. "The rest of you can stay out of our way."

Click. Paralyzing shots hit Asche and Yom. 0014 opened the door for 002 and 009, left after their exit, and locked it behind her.
Back to top Go down
BohemianRadio

BohemianRadio

PostSubject: Re: Quiet time in a Giant Sub   Quiet time in a Giant Sub - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2009 5:11 pm

((OOC: see "the Hallways"))
Back to top Go down
TimeFreezer

TimeFreezer

PostSubject: Re: Quiet time in a Giant Sub   Quiet time in a Giant Sub - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2009 12:21 am

"Stop im Gespräch mit mir, Vater!" Asche replied to the telepathical message in her mind, she had regained movement moments after being paralyzed by Vesper. Her eyes filled with tears of frustration and stress, she was read to start screaming or go back to finish the job of killing Black Ghost, "LEAVE ME ALONE!!!" she cried out as his voice resounded harshly in her head.
Back to top Go down
IllusionFairy

IllusionFairy

PostSubject: Re: Quiet time in a Giant Sub   Quiet time in a Giant Sub - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 7:57 am

{ Dangit, Asche. XD I'm so used to RPing as Russia now I forgot how to be BG...OTL;;; So excuse my OOC-ness. ;A; }

"But your fear amuses me, child~" He chuckled darkly, the sound of it being heard by Asche, "Warum sollte ich stoppen, als ich Sie zur Geisteskrankheit gerade fahren könnte?"

Erika jumped slightly when Asche cried out, turning away from watching the others run to the mansion from a window. She blinked and frowned at her, "...What's up with you?"
Back to top Go down
TimeFreezer

TimeFreezer

PostSubject: Re: Quiet time in a Giant Sub   Quiet time in a Giant Sub - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2009 12:28 am

"No, no, no, no! WHY DO YOU WANT TO DRIVE ME INSANE!? There are plenty of other cyborgs, not to mention how hellishly snapped I am anyway! You ruined everything, you even made mom cry... over a death that didn't happen!" Asche groaned leaning against the wall. "Why does it have to be me... I disowned you from myself anyway.", the young brunette had already slammed the side of her face into the wall several times.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Quiet time in a Giant Sub   Quiet time in a Giant Sub - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Quiet time in a Giant Sub
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2