Timeless Corruption
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Timeless Corruption

the Cyborg 009 RP

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Leipzig, Germany

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
BohemianRadio

BohemianRadio

Leipzig, Germany Empty
PostSubject: Leipzig, Germany   Leipzig, Germany Icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2008 5:54 pm

The air was dry, sharp and most of all, cold.
Gathered, it was always cold to this man, blonde, althletic, with piercing dark eyes and a constant scowl on his face, seated and brooding at a small coffee shop in Germany. And yet he was not completely a man. His entire body was a tough and weatherproof suit of armor, his muscles wound around by twisting wires. Electricity was now his heart. A half-human, half-machine.
He lifted the cuff of his dark brown jacket and looked quickly at the green sleeve beneath, as if checking to see it was still there.
Lifting the rim of a coffee mug to his lips, he observed his surroundings. He was searching for a couple of rogues-- two women, to be exact-- but had failed in finding them so far. But he was gaining ground.
A message he had received still resounded in his mind. It was from his leader; both of them, at a mansion, nearby. Be prepared to fight against more... He scowled deeper and wondered when his next pay would come. This job certainly wasn't easy.
Still... gaining ground. I'm coming for you, C21 and 0014.

He still had contact with C21's distress signal device; it was too bad he couldn't use it to track her. Instead, he used his own to set hers off...

Miles away, it would be ringing.

Last edited by BohemianRadio on Wed Oct 22, 2008 2:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
MzUnderstood

MzUnderstood

Leipzig, Germany Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leipzig, Germany   Leipzig, Germany Icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 5:06 pm

((Done for the sake of having an RP in another country *jams* Oh and do tell me if I'm wrong on the fact that some of Vlad's body contains metal))

There was something unusual nearby and it had given Raven days of headaches. Unknown to the woman the metal detectors within her body were beginning to gain a hold on the presence of the mysterious cyborg within that random coffee shop in Liepzig. It had been about a month since she had woken up to this new type of world, and still she didn't fully understand what was going on; however, dwelling on the past wasn't really her thing and she quickly shrugged away any type of bitterness to her new life.

Now back to tracking that annoyance that had been giving her a headache. She was sure that this something was affecting her new gift, but what exactly was it?

Alas, when she entered that coffee shop she stumbled back a bit as a sharp pain jolted into her brain. Her eyes glanced quickly upon a seated man, and at that moment somehow she knew there wasn't something right about him.

She stood there a minute gawking, at him before stumbling over to order something in the most atrocious of broken German she could muster. Upon receiving her beverage, she took a seat in front of him, even though there were plenty of empty seats within the coffee shop.

"I hope you don't mind if I sit here," She tried to muster the will speak in the sweetest most lady like voice she could muster, "I just love looking out upon the streets. What about you?"

First step to discover this annoyance, was at least to speak to him. An ice breaker first, then perhaps she could discover some sort of hint as to why he gave her such a headache.
Back to top Go down
http://mzunderstood.deviantart.com
BohemianRadio

BohemianRadio

Leipzig, Germany Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leipzig, Germany   Leipzig, Germany Icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 6:36 pm

The man looked up, eyes only, and examined this annoyance.
"No, I don't mind." He squeezed out the closest thing to kindness he could find. Just in my moment of peace...
A scowl still pasted across his face, he replied, "I suppose. The streets are... interesting..." Not really. Why am I even talking to this ingrate? He silently wondered if she was a messenger from Black Ghost...

Last edited by BohemianRadio on Wed Oct 22, 2008 2:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
MzUnderstood

MzUnderstood

Leipzig, Germany Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leipzig, Germany   Leipzig, Germany Icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 7:16 pm

The woman stared at him for a moment and squinted her eyes a bit. The incessant throbbing within her skull was beginning to annoy her, but for a split second as she ran a finger behind her ear to a newly formed bump that hadn't gone away since the month she woke up, she swore she saw the inside of his skeleton. It was enough to make her jump a bit and wince.

She'd laugh a bit nervously curious at what she had just seen. Ok. There was definitely something not right about it, and her detective skills completely forced her to get to the bottom of it.

"I just enjoy watching since I used to be a police officer, it's more a protective covering for me. I'm taking a vacation. What do you do for a living?"

Ahh talking. It wasn't exactly her forte, but she tried her best at it.

Good. Maybe he's dumb enough to buy this lead. Damn it my head is killing me!
Back to top Go down
BohemianRadio

BohemianRadio

Leipzig, Germany Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leipzig, Germany   Leipzig, Germany Icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 7:26 pm

At this, the man's scowl twisted into a kind of ironic grin.
"Oh," he said, laughing darkly. He was beginning to like this strange woman. "If you must know, I'm a mercenary for a reasonably sized army, located not far from here. I'm here for... training. Today is my day off." He sipped his coffee. "What, exactly, brings you to this area?" Has the Pigment wretch received my signal yet?

Last edited by BohemianRadio on Wed Oct 22, 2008 2:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Captain Error

Leipzig, Germany Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leipzig, Germany   Leipzig, Germany Icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 7:38 pm

Viktor pulled his jacket closer around himself, as if to protect his body from the cold, though perhaps it was merely meant to further conceal the red shirt he wore beneath it. He was humming tunelessly as he approached the small glass door to the local coffee house, and pulled it open as a women was about to push it from the other side. Politely, Viktor skittered back to let the woman through, and tripped over the dark-eyed mans chair. "S-sorry, sir," he stuttered in apology as the mans coffee tipped and overflowed onto the table.

Last edited by Captain Error on Fri Aug 22, 2008 9:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
BohemianRadio

BohemianRadio

Leipzig, Germany Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leipzig, Germany   Leipzig, Germany Icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 7:41 pm

The blonde hissed and sprang from his seat. He glared at this new annoyance. "What is the meaning of this?" He growled, curling his hands into fists. "Who do you think you are?"

Last edited by BohemianRadio on Wed Oct 22, 2008 2:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
MzUnderstood

MzUnderstood

Leipzig, Germany Empty
PostSubject: !   Leipzig, Germany Icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 7:44 pm

Raven watched him grin and could only help but feel his grin wasn't something to smile at. The feeling was thus worsened when she heard his dark laugh.

"A mercenary?" Did he just actually confess to that. It only made her delve a bit deeper, but just when she was about to she felt her skin come into contact with something steaming hot. The coffee had spilled upon Raven and her clothes, and this did not make her happy at all.

"Why you blistering idiot! Watch where you're going would you?!"

A headache, and now some coffee spilled upon her did not make her happy at all, but it did do something. It broke up her sweet woman act., and the clandestine interrogation.
Back to top Go down
Captain Error

Leipzig, Germany Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leipzig, Germany   Leipzig, Germany Icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 7:51 pm

Viktors face fell. It was just an accident. "Nien, I meant nozing by it, a mere accident," The boy said as he stood up and brushed himself off. With an odd twist of dismay and embarrassment, he realized his jacket had fallen open, reveling his shirt. He didn't think any one here would know what the red and yellow symbolized to those of his world, but one could never be to careful, he thought, pulling the buttons together hastily.

Last edited by Captain Error on Fri Aug 22, 2008 9:21 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
MzUnderstood

MzUnderstood

Leipzig, Germany Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leipzig, Germany   Leipzig, Germany Icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 8:46 pm

Raven could feel her head pulse harder at the presence of the new stranger. This surely wasn't good. With the mercenary she knew was suspicious, but this one. This one seemed a bit more civil which she wasn't sure too be weary of or not.

She glared and sighed, "Just watch it next time all right." She noticed quickly his strange attire, and somehow felt like she had seen the clothing before.

She chuckled a bit, "Nice clothes."
Back to top Go down
Captain Error

Leipzig, Germany Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leipzig, Germany   Leipzig, Germany Icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 9:01 pm

"Nice hair," he retorted, trying to avert attention from his clothing. Dont try to tell me zat eets natural. "I really am sorry about ze mess, I could buy you anozer vun if you vould like?" Viktor offered, quietly. The mans stare was making him uncomfortable and he was trying not to meet his angry gaze. Because of this, he took note of the odd green color that was poking out slightly form beneath the cuff of his coat. Und I zought zat I vore veird colors...

[is his accent too hard to understand? I could tone it down i bit, if needed. ;>_> ]
Back to top Go down
MzUnderstood

MzUnderstood

Leipzig, Germany Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leipzig, Germany   Leipzig, Germany Icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 9:30 pm

Raven would scrunch her nose up at his retort.

"It's natural." Of course it wasn't, years of being a type of troublemaker and straight up outcast lead her to try and look the part. This in fact included her hair.

In seconds she could swear she'd pass out. She reached out a hand to pull on the guy beside her holding a hand to her forehead.

"This stupid headache," She growled, "Don't ask him if he needs a new coffee bloke you owe me a whole new outfit."

[It seems fine to me the way you have it is easy to understand though it might be safe to dull it down a bit just incase others have hard time c: ]

Last edited by MzUnderstood on Sat Aug 23, 2008 8:09 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
BohemianRadio

BohemianRadio

Leipzig, Germany Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leipzig, Germany   Leipzig, Germany Icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2008 7:11 am

Upon seeing the bright red and yellow, the blonde man became tense. The last time I saw those colors... was with that rat, 008! His memory was still quite acute. He took a few backward steps, so that he leaned on a vertical support beam to his right. In a split second, a weapon resembling a gun had been drawn from within his jacket, and aimed at this new man. With the way the blonde was now standing, he was in just a position so that the weapon was hidden by a support post; from everyone but the pink-haired girl and his target.
"You," he said quietly, all his attention on the man. "You're one of them, aren't you? The original nine?" He paused; his tone softened slightly. "Tell me now, who sent you?"

Last edited by BohemianRadio on Wed Oct 22, 2008 2:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
MzUnderstood

MzUnderstood

Leipzig, Germany Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leipzig, Germany   Leipzig, Germany Icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2008 8:24 am

Raven peered up the blonde man and winced again squinting her eyes.

"What are you doing?" she whispered, "do you want to give these people a heart attack?"

Her eyes darted behind her to see how the other occupants of the coffee shop were faring. To her amazement it didn't seem any of them had noticed what was transpiring. Her very blood began to boil as her heart rate sped up to this new and interesting situation, and it drove her to reach her hand out over the guys gun.

"Put the gun down, sir." In a different situation she could have snorted at how professional she sounded.

Raven wasn't sure what he'd do next, but if he wanted to put up a fight she knew she wasn't at all too ready for it. It was too late too doubt herself now as she stood between a gun, and the coffee spiller behind her.
Back to top Go down
BohemianRadio

BohemianRadio

Leipzig, Germany Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leipzig, Germany   Leipzig, Germany Icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2008 8:39 am

The man's head cocked to the side a bit, wondering why the woman was trying to meddle in this.
"This man," he told her, as quietly as she had addressed him, "Is part of a network of assassins hired to kill people like me--- and maybe even you. There were nine of them to begin with, but who knows how many more there are now." He spoke as honestly and purely as if he were confessing sins past, when in truth he was laying down a solid, legitimate lie. "That's what the red and yellow uniform means. I've confronted them before-- this weapon is only for self defense."
He glared at the man again and did not lower the gun.

Last edited by BohemianRadio on Wed Oct 22, 2008 2:43 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
MzUnderstood

MzUnderstood

Leipzig, Germany Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leipzig, Germany   Leipzig, Germany Icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2008 8:56 am

At his words she released his gun, and took a step back. Perhaps, just perhaps he wasn't as bad as she had thought he was.
It all but left her confused at the present situation, but maybe these people were like her. She recalled a few weeks earlier when she had learned she could completely form iron sharp spikes from her fingertips, the moment she realized she wasn't all completely human any longer.

One name had stuck inside her mind for a moment. All together, she wasn't too sure what type of threat if any the name could present.

"Are you talking about Black Ghost?" She stared up at him, and whispered. It was evident in her voice that she wasn't all too familiar with the name. In fact, it sounded completely stressed out as if it wasn't said for years. In truth it wasn't, in previous years she had learned to respect the name as the job provider for her adopted brother.
Back to top Go down
BohemianRadio

BohemianRadio

Leipzig, Germany Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leipzig, Germany   Leipzig, Germany Icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2008 9:05 am

The man raised an eyebrow. That worked. "Indeed I am," he replied with the utmost sincerity. "He's their leader, in fact. He lures them into his organization with hopes of salvation, then wipes their memories and turns them into savage hunters."
Inaudibly stifling a laugh, he finished with, "He's a cruel, twisted man." Who gives me loads of money, he would have liked to say.

Still holding the weapon at his right-- a little more loosely now-- he reached his left hand towards the woman, requesting a handshake.
"My name is Vladimir Von Kanon, miss," he introduced himself in a business-like way. "And yours would be...?"

Last edited by BohemianRadio on Wed Oct 22, 2008 2:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
MzUnderstood

MzUnderstood

Leipzig, Germany Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leipzig, Germany   Leipzig, Germany Icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2008 9:25 am

"Raven White Feather," she stared down at his hand for a moment. Raven wasn't one to shake hands, but what hurt could it do?

"I don't like how you speak of this Black Ghost," she frowned, "my brother used to work for him, but if what you say is true than maybe he shouldn't be as trusted as he was in my mind."

She frowned a bit. If what he said was true, then maybe Black Ghost was behind the disappearance of her brother. Perhaps he had gotten sick of him, and just decided to completely destroy him. She wasn't completely trusting of the gun pointing man, perhaps if she actually knew more about Black Ghost she could have made a better decision; however, now she felt herself be pulled onto his side. If he was fighting for good maybe he knew something about the disappearance of her brother. Unfortunately, she didn't know how wrong she was in regards of the fighting for good factor.
Back to top Go down
Captain Error

Leipzig, Germany Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leipzig, Germany   Leipzig, Germany Icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2008 11:17 am

Viktor held his hands in the air. "I am not vone ov ze original nine, I am 0024, miene name ist Viktor." He said quickly, his eyes darting back and forth between Vladimir and Raven. "Technically I verk for Black Ghost," he confided nervously, unsure if it was safe to share this information.

Last edited by Captain Error on Sat Aug 23, 2008 11:36 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
MzUnderstood

MzUnderstood

Leipzig, Germany Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leipzig, Germany   Leipzig, Germany Icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2008 11:24 am

By this time Raven had shook her head, as she felt ringing in her ears.
This headache. It's caused by both of them but why?
"0024 that's an odd name?" She scrunched her nose up. If he was working for Black Ghost, did that make him her enemy? She wasn't entirely sure. In this new world everyone was an enemy.
"Why are you following him and I chum?" She furrowed her eyebrows suspicious that somehow all three of them ended up at this small coffee shop. She pulled her hand behind her back, and slowly allowed some of her silver spikes to form along her finger tips in case she needed to put up a fight.
Back to top Go down
Captain Error

Leipzig, Germany Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leipzig, Germany   Leipzig, Germany Icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2008 11:36 am

"I vasnt following you. I vas just vanting somezing to drink." Viktor's hands remained in the air, level with his head. It was a weird coincidence that three Balck Ghost workers had ended up in the same place at the same time, but a coincidence nonetheless. "Zere ist no need to zink zat I am following you,"
Back to top Go down
MzUnderstood

MzUnderstood

Leipzig, Germany Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leipzig, Germany   Leipzig, Germany Icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2008 12:01 pm

"There's also no reason to not think that you're following," she frowned deeply, "look if you guys want to fight over this whole Black Ghostie thing. I usually wouldn't have a problem if you two chums battled it out, but considering that both of your presences is irritating me this is different."

She let out a small scream. The headache was irritating her, and she didn't know why. In truth, the metal detectors within her head were beginning to react horribly to the metal both men's bodies, she just didn't know that yet.

"Now you better start explaining what exactly do you do for Black Ghost?"
Back to top Go down
Captain Error

Leipzig, Germany Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leipzig, Germany   Leipzig, Germany Icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2008 12:10 pm

Viktor hesitated. What did it matter what he did? "I scout." his hands had begun to quiver from the effort of keeping them in the air. Neither of them responded. He glanced around before continuing. "But I haven't actually reported in for avhile." Some of the bystanders were giving them odd looks, others were staring terrified at Vladimir's gun.
Back to top Go down
MzUnderstood

MzUnderstood

Leipzig, Germany Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leipzig, Germany   Leipzig, Germany Icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2008 2:01 pm

Raven looked behind her where the bystanders were terrified and pulled at Vladimir's gun again.

"Look give it to me all right!" She knitted her eyebrows in frustration, "You're starting too much commotion flinging that thing around."

She sighed again and looked behind at Viktor.

"So what are you? Some renegade from Black Ghost. If you're a scout, it doesn't seem like you're doing much of a good job if you haven't reported in a while."

Back to top Go down
BohemianRadio

BohemianRadio

Leipzig, Germany Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leipzig, Germany   Leipzig, Germany Icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2008 3:49 pm

Still putting on his good-guy act, Vlad let the gun slip out of his hand and into Raven's. Still, he really didn't care about what all these people thought.
"0024..." he thought about what Viktor had said, about working for Black Ghost. He would have to have a talk with him later...
He had a strange feeling in his stomach-- something was coming. Maybe C21 is finally coming to visit. He could feel it. Acknowledging the two with a flick of his chin, he started to walk out of the cafe.
"I'm sorry, you two, but I must go. There's something I've forgotten to do."
I'll find you later, 0024...

Last edited by BohemianRadio on Wed Oct 22, 2008 2:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Leipzig, Germany Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leipzig, Germany   Leipzig, Germany Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Leipzig, Germany
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Timeless Corruption :: Around the World :: Europe-
Jump to: