Timeless Corruption
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Timeless Corruption

the Cyborg 009 RP

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Leipzig, Germany

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
MzUnderstood

MzUnderstood

Leipzig, Germany - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leipzig, Germany   Leipzig, Germany - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2008 4:20 pm

The moment that Vladimir came up with that strange feeling in his stomach Raven nearly doubled over from the pain in her head.
"Damn it." She hissed out loud holding her head, "why the hell are there more of you guys coming?"
It was clear her body was shaking as her sensors went haywire upon finding another cyborg that contained metal within their body.
"How many of you guys are there?"
She hated how she really didn't know what was going on. All she had managed to gather was this Black Ghost person, and still she wasn't too sure who to trust.

Back to top Go down
http://mzunderstood.deviantart.com
Captain Error

PostSubject: Re: Leipzig, Germany   Leipzig, Germany - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2008 11:02 pm

"At least 24, I vould zink." Viktor noted, lowering his hands to his sides with a sigh of releif. His sigh turned into a low hiss. "Bist du verletzt? Are you okay?!" He sounded truly worried as he half raised his hands, as if to catch her if she collapsed.
Back to top Go down
BohemianRadio

BohemianRadio

PostSubject: Re: Leipzig, Germany   Leipzig, Germany - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2008 9:41 am

Vlad paced calmly out into the street, in front of the cafe. Here she comes...
He readied himself to reveal his uniform if needed.

Last edited by BohemianRadio on Wed Oct 22, 2008 2:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Francoslavic-Banter

Francoslavic-Banter

PostSubject: Re: Leipzig, Germany   Leipzig, Germany - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2008 10:57 am

"Stay low for a moment." 0014 put on her sunglasses and opened the trunk. She pulled out the valise and shut it. "I'm going to walk by and see what's going on. Reconnaissance, so to speak."

She turned the corner from the car and sidled down the street. As she passed the scene in front of her, she glanced idly at it, and then continued on as any civilian would.

Back to top Go down
http://francoslavic-banter.deviantart.com
MzUnderstood

MzUnderstood

PostSubject: Re: Leipzig, Germany   Leipzig, Germany - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2008 11:11 am

Raven waved her hand off to shew Viktor away and she closed her eyes.

"It's nothing reallly." If there were indeed about 24 coming she was sure soon she'd be unconscious.

"It's just there's MORE coming." She watched where Vladimir had went and curiosity struck her. Was he going to meet them?

"Tell me. Are those who are coming friends of yours?" She squeezed her eyes shut one last time before taking a deep breath and allowing metal spikes form along her finger tips again.

Whatever was coming, her curiosity wouldn't allow her to just ignore it.
Back to top Go down
Captain Error

PostSubject: Re: Leipzig, Germany   Leipzig, Germany - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2008 12:32 pm

"Nein, I dont know any ozer... any more cyborgs." Would he be able to recognize a cyborg if he saw one? He examined the crowd again; he hardly looked at the women in black and her short glance in their direction. "I dont suppose you could tell uz vere zey are now?"

Last edited by Captain Error on Sun Aug 24, 2008 8:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
MzUnderstood

MzUnderstood

PostSubject: Re: Leipzig, Germany   Leipzig, Germany - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2008 5:30 pm

Raven shook her head and sighed.

"Not really," She was beginning to get used to the headache that the magnetic device within her body had caused, "they're here though, and I'm going to find them."

No one was able to tell her what had happened to her yet, but she would find someone and these cyborgs seemed to know quite more than what they might let on. All in all, she made it a secret point to encounter as many as she could.

"I'm going to follow secretly," she grinned a bit mischievously, "want to tag along?"
Back to top Go down
Captain Error

PostSubject: Re: Leipzig, Germany   Leipzig, Germany - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2008 6:25 pm

"Ja," Viktor agreed with enthusiasm. "Lead ze vay!" Time to go cyborg hunting. He thought with a grin, scanning the sparse crowd again.
Back to top Go down
BohemianRadio

BohemianRadio

PostSubject: Re: Leipzig, Germany   Leipzig, Germany - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2008 7:57 pm

Just out of Vladimir's field of vision, Holly jogged over behind Vesper, her clean white blouse billowing over her jeans, and the opal around her neck sparkling.
"Did you see anything?" she asked quietly, trying not to look suspicious to the crowd around her. She saw only the cafe to her left, and nothing else. No one familiar.

___

The man formally introduced as Vladimir Von Kanon heard the two he had met earlier walking about behind him.
"Hm. Who are you two looking for?" He asked Raven and 0024. He did not turn around; he continued to scan the crowded street ahead of him, but to no avail.

Last edited by BohemianRadio on Wed Oct 22, 2008 2:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
MzUnderstood

MzUnderstood

PostSubject: Re: Leipzig, Germany   Leipzig, Germany - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2008 9:34 pm

Raven looked frowned at the fact that Vladimir could actually sense her and Viktor close behind him.

"That's for me to know and you to lead me to. " A smile graced her lips. She wasn't up to explaining why she was following and found her answer sufficient enough to show she wasn't looking for anyone in particular. She wasn't too sure about Viktor though and so she left him a chance to answer Vlad's question.

As she did so, she allowed some distance between them and Vladimir. Whoever he was looking for, if they were some big bad enemy she didn't want to look like she was in cahoots with Vladimir. A bystander role would do her just fine at the moment.
Back to top Go down
Francoslavic-Banter

Francoslavic-Banter

PostSubject: Re: Leipzig, Germany   Leipzig, Germany - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2008 11:47 pm

0014 looked behind her. She spotted C21 and pretended to be interested in some smallish banter. "There's a man with shortish, shorn blonde hair. It looks like there's a bit of a green sleeve under his street clothes." She hushed her voice further. "And he speaks English with a non-German intonation."

Back to top Go down
BohemianRadio

BohemianRadio

PostSubject: Re: Leipzig, Germany   Leipzig, Germany - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2008 7:59 am

As Holly thought about it, her eyes grew wide. It's C25! she thought fearfully. Still looking for me...
Shaking a bit, she tugged on Vesper's sleeve. "We need to get out of here!" she said. "That man won't hesitate to kill in front of hundreds of people... really!" She cast a worried look to Pyunma, walking a ways behind them. She looked quickly through the crowd but saw no sign of the described C25.
But just as she finished her panicked words came a clear in the crowd; a space just wide enough to allow the man to see them both. Good, he thought, without any change in his expression at all. Briskly but quietly, he paced in their direction. One hand rested on the breast of his jacket; ready to rid himself of it and reveal his true identity...

Last edited by BohemianRadio on Wed Oct 22, 2008 2:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Francoslavic-Banter

Francoslavic-Banter

PostSubject: Re: Leipzig, Germany   Leipzig, Germany - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2008 10:52 am

"Why can't we put him out of commission?" 0014 hurried along with her and kept her voice hushed. "If there's an immediate threat present, I suggest we neutralize it."

She tightened her grasp on her valise and held her head high. Her tone became more frank. "That and he's following us."

Back to top Go down
Captain Error

PostSubject: Re: Leipzig, Germany   Leipzig, Germany - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2008 11:22 am

Viktor only shrugged. "I have no idea who ve are looking for. I'm just followi- vere are you going?" He looked over at Raven as Vladimir walk away, "Should ve follow him?" Maybe he could lead them to... whatever they were looking for. After a moment he decided to follow the strange man, and took a few long strides to catch up to him.
Back to top Go down
MzUnderstood

MzUnderstood

PostSubject: Re: Leipzig, Germany   Leipzig, Germany - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2008 11:37 am

Raven only watched Viktor walk off trying to catch up with Vladimir. There wasn't anything that would make her chase after him and; therefore, possibly give up her current role as a pedestrian. With that said, she only continued to slow her pace, and found that the headache was beginning to strengthen.

So where are those he's looking for?

She casually glanced around the street, but couldn't exactly find someone in particular. That was until she found that Vladimir had turned his direction and she decided to quicken her pace a bit so as not to lose sight of him.
Back to top Go down
BohemianRadio

BohemianRadio

PostSubject: Re: Leipzig, Germany   Leipzig, Germany - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2008 5:01 pm

Vladimir quickened his pace. Still not uttering a word, he gained some ground on the two young women. Hm... hopefully I don't look like a criminal or a rapist. And hopefully there aren't any police or lawmen nearby... I want to make this quick. He was about ten yards behind them now, and still gaining...
Holly observed 0014's confidence with interest. "Neutralize it?" she murmured in a kind of half-reply. Not wanting to glance over her shoulder to see the man she feared, she moved a bit closer to Vesper as she walked. Then she thought of Pyunma, who was probably behind C25. Dear God, I hope P's recognized him... and C25 hasn't.
Truth be told, 008 had recognized the man, and now matched-- if not exceeded-- Vladimir's pace, bringing up the flank like any bodyguard would. One hand was behind his back, wrapped around the handle of his blaster. The second you strike, C25, is the second you die. I won't hesitate this time.

Last edited by BohemianRadio on Wed Oct 22, 2008 2:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
MzUnderstood

MzUnderstood

PostSubject: Re: Leipzig, Germany   Leipzig, Germany - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2008 5:48 pm

Raven's eyes widened a bit as she saw Vladimir quicken his pace even more, but one of the many people in front of her seemed to be in as much as a hurry as he was.

What the hell!?!

She had wondered if this person was one of the people Vladimir was talking about back in the coffee shop.

Is this guy someone else who works for this Black Ghost?

She ran to catch pace with Viktor and pulled his hand before whispering into his ear.

"That man, is following Vladimir. It looks like Vladimir's in trouble." She wasn't sure what to do.

Should she warn him?
No, she decided to wait and watch.
Back to top Go down
Francoslavic-Banter

Francoslavic-Banter

PostSubject: Re: Leipzig, Germany   Leipzig, Germany - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2008 6:40 pm

0014 lowered her voice to a whisper. "He's coming close. As soon as I duck away, keep walking like nothing happened."

She slipped into an oncoming crowd of loud tourists and put her hand up to her ear. By the time the tourists passed by Vladimir, 0014 had vanished.

Back to top Go down
Captain Error

PostSubject: Re: Leipzig, Germany   Leipzig, Germany - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2008 7:32 pm

Viktor slowed his pace to listen. "Vich man?" he asked needlessly. 'Which man' was was rather obvious. The one who never took his eyes of Vladimir. "...I'll follow him," he murmured, and walked steadily toward the dark skinned man, concentrating on acting as a pedestrian with nowhere to go. He allowed a small group of people to remain between them, but kept close enough to monitor his movements.
Back to top Go down
MzUnderstood

MzUnderstood

PostSubject: Re: Leipzig, Germany   Leipzig, Germany - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2008 8:02 pm

Raven chuckled a bit. Viktor seemed to be too kind hearted and wanting to help others that she'd thought was able for a man that worked for Black Ghost.

Ah well at least he has Vladimir's back. She told herself optimistically.

These new acquaintances were just like her, and there wasn't any way she'd let anything too horrible happen to them. Well, unless they proved themselves to be a down right threat to her, then she didn't really give a damn what happened to them.

She continued following slowly and she noticed her body beginning to get used to the headaches. They were still there, but something had taken over the intensity and pain they had previously given off. At all times; however, she kept her eyes on Viktor's back, and knew as long as she had her eyes on him he would lead her to the others.

Back to top Go down
Francoslavic-Banter

Francoslavic-Banter

PostSubject: Re: Leipzig, Germany   Leipzig, Germany - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2008 9:59 pm

[By the way, chaps, I'm going to be gone from tomorrow morning to probably Monday evening - if you can help it, try not to have anything terribly exciting happen while I'm gone! I like to be in on these things.]

Back to top Go down
BohemianRadio

BohemianRadio

PostSubject: Re: Leipzig, Germany   Leipzig, Germany - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 30, 2008 8:21 am

Act like nothing happened. Easier said than done. Holly was trembling now, having been left alone in the middle of the crowd, with a bloodthirsty killer gaining speed behind her. Hopefully 0014 won't mind if I try and head him off. With that she stepped swiftly to the side, and continued walking in the opposite direction Vesper had left. As she turned, she caught a glimpse of a woman with bright pink hair, and, trying to ease her fright, thought, Reminds me of my black hair... I wonder if anyone in the world actually recognizes my face, now that it's gone...
Still walking, Vladimir noticed that he had lost sight of C21 and 0014. He scowled and slowed his pace, glancing around for signs of either. Nothing.
But by this time Pyunma was approaching him, and he slowed his pace as well. The back of his shirt was blown askew for a moment, revealing the light gray blaster in his grip. What are you trying, C25...?

Last edited by BohemianRadio on Wed Oct 22, 2008 2:49 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
MzUnderstood

MzUnderstood

PostSubject: Re: Leipzig, Germany   Leipzig, Germany - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 30, 2008 10:28 am

For a moment, Raven felt the sensors in her body react again, and she searched around to see if either Viktor or Vladimir had come her way. She nearly lurched head on when she saw the light gray blaster, of the man that had followed Vladimir, but once Holly had passed her she had forgotten it. She believed that Viktor would take care of it, in his own way.

One of them is getting away. She searched the crowd but could not find anyone in particular. The signals were there though, and they were beginning to grow a bit fainter.

Before turning back to see how Viktor and Vladimir were faring she ducked into the crowd and decide to follow the signals of the unknown figure.
Back to top Go down
BohemianRadio

BohemianRadio

PostSubject: Re: Leipzig, Germany   Leipzig, Germany - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 30, 2008 11:40 am

((OOC: unknown figure meaning... 0014 or Holly?))
Back to top Go down
MzUnderstood

MzUnderstood

PostSubject: Re: Leipzig, Germany   Leipzig, Germany - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 30, 2008 12:58 pm

(( Uhhh ^^; Sorry about that I'll be better at differentiating. It's Holly. ))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Leipzig, Germany   Leipzig, Germany - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Leipzig, Germany
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Timeless Corruption :: Around the World :: Europe-
Jump to: