Timeless Corruption
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Timeless Corruption

the Cyborg 009 RP

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Leipzig, Germany

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
Francoslavic-Banter

Francoslavic-Banter

Leipzig, Germany - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leipzig, Germany   Leipzig, Germany - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2008 11:10 pm

[A wise prospect. It'd be a shame if this forum died down!

See if you can pick up where we left off. I'll follow your lead.]

Back to top Go down
http://francoslavic-banter.deviantart.com
BohemianRadio

BohemianRadio

PostSubject: Re: Leipzig, Germany   Leipzig, Germany - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2008 6:22 pm

(( All right! I believe Vlad was battling Vesper, Pyunma fighting Raven, and Holly talking to Viktor. ))

C25 squinted irritably. It proved difficult that both he and 0014 had cloaking devices. Then, for a moment, he thought he saw a wisp of movement before him, and stabbed his spear in that direction, ducking his body low to the ground. He didn't feel it connect with anything solid.

Holly stared at Viktor for a moment, biting her lip thoughtfully. Still, in case she needed to defend herself, she held two flare grenades between her fingers.
"You're a zero-zero cyborg... how did you get involved in all this?" Her eyes kept finding his red and yellow uniform. "I'm just like you. I've gone through the same things." She looked at him steadily, but almost pleadingly. "Why are you protecting this guy, who you know nothing about?"
She inwardly cringed for being a slow thinker. You're an idiot. You. Are. Stupid. Now she knew why she never won any arguments. Now I sound like an idiot, and like I'm the bad guy. She braced herself for a retort and/or attack.

Pyunma, shockingly, made the decision to lower his gun. Yet he still clutched it firmly in his hands. His eyes narrowed as he looked Raven up and down.
"Your hands..." He ventured to ask the million-dollar question. "Do you have any idea what kind of power you have?" He cocked his head to the side. Then, however, he realized that she could be a new assassin hired to work alongside C25. "And what's your purpose here?" The gun raised again.

Last edited by BohemianRadio on Wed Oct 22, 2008 2:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
MzUnderstood

MzUnderstood

PostSubject: Re: Leipzig, Germany   Leipzig, Germany - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2008 6:56 pm

(( Hoo-rah!! It looks like just the right spot to continue. Thanks BohemianRadio! ))

Raven looked down at her hands. She was still surprised by her powers herself, and there was no telling what kind of psychological damage this, super power made on her. For a moment she felt a lump in her throat rise and as quick as it came up she swallowed. Mindless anger was beginning to brew.

"Does anyone really understand the true power they possess?" It came more out like a question than a statement.

Then her voice sparked in a shout, "It's none of your business what my purpose is here! Understood?" She allowed several metal spikes to form over her fingertips once again, just as he had risen his gun up again.

This time she only scowled at him, "Aren't you going to shoot?"
Back to top Go down
http://mzunderstood.deviantart.com
Francoslavic-Banter

Francoslavic-Banter

PostSubject: Re: Leipzig, Germany   Leipzig, Germany - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2008 8:11 pm

[Danke schon, BohemianRadio. <3]

A transmission echoed in the back of C25's brain. I'm done here. Go back to wherever you came from. Hope they don't hang you for it. The area around him became silent, save for the chaotic noises of the fighters around him.
Back to top Go down
Captain Error

PostSubject: Re: Leipzig, Germany   Leipzig, Germany - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2008 8:51 pm

Viktor rolled up onto his knees and rubbed his face where he had hit the pavment. He realised his coat had lost a good number of its buttons and came undone, but he made no move to conceal his clothing this time. There was no point; she'd already seen it.
"Involved? I got involved zhe same vay you did. I vas picked off the streets und voke up later. As for protecting heem," he jerked his thumb toward where he last saw C25, "I take allies vere I can find zem. My job isnt alvays an easy von to do." Holly's fingers fidgeted slightly as he placed a hand on his gun, ready to draw if he needed too.
Back to top Go down
BohemianRadio

BohemianRadio

PostSubject: Re: Leipzig, Germany   Leipzig, Germany - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 21, 2008 2:09 pm

((your vehlcome Smile ))

"No," said Pyunma simply. "I won't shoot, not unless you attack first. You could say I'm being a little chivalrous."
He raised an eyebrow at her sudden defensiveness. "And I'm sorry, but it is my business, ma'am. You're obviously a cyborg, and since you're here with him, I'll assume you're associated with C25 over there, that guy in green." It was then that his eyes shifted to the place where he had been.
"Where did he go...?" He said under his breath, shocked. He should have assumed the obvious: that the cyborg was invisible. The street was nearly empty now, and dark. It must have been nearly nine o'clock at night.

At that moment, in a wild rage, C25 ripped his blaster from its holster on his leg. The four prongs pointed at a vague spot where he thought 0014 was, and he fired.
"No! You can't get away!"

The shot echoed through the streets. It struck gold, but it wasn't the woman he'd been aiming at. It was 008.
The shot knocked the boy off his feet, the surprise rendering him unconscious. His weapon clattered to the ground beside his body.

"Your... job?" But she was interrupted.
Holly saw the shot immediately as it pierced 008's side. Her eyes widened. A small scream escaped her lips.
"Pyunma!" She cried. Her body jerked in his direction, but she didn't run to him. She didn't know what to do.

At this untimely moment a voice sounded in C25's head. Fall back, number twenty-five, it was the leader. Black Ghost. There are other cyborgs in the area, you fool. Over ten of them. Continue this mission later. And it was gone.
And with a swift invisible leap into an alley, so was C25.

((whew! lots of ideas! clash clash clash!))

Last edited by BohemianRadio on Wed Oct 22, 2008 2:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
MzUnderstood

MzUnderstood

PostSubject: Re: Leipzig, Germany   Leipzig, Germany - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 21, 2008 3:46 pm

Raven watched as Pyunma fell and felt a twinge of remorse for the fellow.

She looked around, and didn't see anyone, and immediately assumed it was Vladimir who had fired the shot, since Viktor seemed all together preoccupied with Holly.

A deep, frown settled onto her face when the detectors within her brain lost track of Vladimir.

An aggravated growl reverberated from her throat as she walked over to Viktor and mumbled, "He's not here anymore." She spoke upon the absence of Vladimir. Her aggravation stemmed most from the fact that even with the absence of Vladimir, she could feel a whole new headache rushing up her spine and fogging up her head. Something else, seemed to be in the area.

Then, she heard some sirens nearby, obviously police coming to check out what was going on.

"I'm going," she hushed to Viktor, "I'd suggest you don't stay either."
Back to top Go down
Francoslavic-Banter

Francoslavic-Banter

PostSubject: Re: Leipzig, Germany   Leipzig, Germany - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 21, 2008 4:30 pm

0014 felt sure C25 had gone. She reappeared in the middle of a crowd and emerged forth from it. The chaos of a fallen 008 and a shocked C21 presented itself. She stood in front of 008 and did nothing more than stare.

"Well, C21?" She scoffed. "Aren't you going to attend to your friend?"

Back to top Go down
BohemianRadio

BohemianRadio

PostSubject: Re: Leipzig, Germany   Leipzig, Germany - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 22, 2008 4:42 am

Her entire body shaking, she said only "Okay..." And stumbled over to the boy. The blood was beginning to pool on he ground, surrounded by sparks. And police sirens! They echoed in the background.
"0014..." She was breathing heavily. "You have your scarf, right? I haven't got mine. Can you wrap his side? There's so much blood... We need to get him to Dr. Gilmore..."

((Oh. And when Black Ghost says other cyborgs are "in the area"... I guess I meant that to mean that they were in the same general part of Germany...? I made an oopsie. It sounds kind of weird. Apologies.))
Back to top Go down
Francoslavic-Banter

Francoslavic-Banter

PostSubject: Re: Leipzig, Germany   Leipzig, Germany - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 22, 2008 4:23 pm

"He's a cyborg. I don't see what you're worried about." 0014 turned on her heel. "Help him back to the car. We'll take him home."

Back to top Go down
BohemianRadio

BohemianRadio

PostSubject: Re: Leipzig, Germany   Leipzig, Germany - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 22, 2008 4:29 pm

"Just because he's part machine doesn't make him immortal. I think that shot hit his liver, or whatever human part that's left of it." Casting a resentful look at Vesper, she turned, ran off, and returned with her jeans. She wrapped Pyunma's side with the denim to stop the bleeding. The sparking ceased as well.
She lifted her friend to her shoulder and started walking. Hurry, the police are around here...
Then she stopped, and turned to 0014 for a moment, 008 still hanging from her shoulder. "Where do you think C25 went? And that girl, that cyborg with the pink hair?"
Back to top Go down
Francoslavic-Banter

Francoslavic-Banter

PostSubject: Re: Leipzig, Germany   Leipzig, Germany - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 22, 2008 9:08 pm

"Isn't that the least of our problems?" 0014 shot her a dirty look. "You have a friend to attend to. I have a book at home to return to. We have first-aid supplies in the trunk. Shall we?"

[Feel free to either continue here or start a new thread, whichever suits you better.]

Back to top Go down
Captain Error

PostSubject: Re: Leipzig, Germany   Leipzig, Germany - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 25, 2008 10:42 am

Viktor flinched when Holly moved. He figured he'd leave while Holly's attention was elsewhere. Without standing he hit his acceleration switch and disappeared down an ally. "I vonder vere C25 vent..." he returned to his natural speed. Cyborgs in ze area... I had better go report to Black Ghost...
Back to top Go down
MzUnderstood

MzUnderstood

PostSubject: Re: Leipzig, Germany   Leipzig, Germany - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 25, 2008 11:26 am

Raven pulled away from the situation and walked calmly down the alley that C25 and Viktor had gone through. Though her sway was calm, inside boiled frustration at yet again finding more questions to add to the long list she seemed to have developed through her encounters today.

She contemplated several times about leaving Leipzig. The inn she was accommodating was only a few blocks away, and surely it would only take some hitch hiking, or a rental to transport her out of the general area.

Was it really worth leaving though?

The pink-haired woman stared down at her hands running her finger tips over her knuckles, where if she wished it she could immediately project a metal spike. Self-pitying wasn't exactly her thing, and she shook any type of 'woe-is-me' feelings from her nerves.

It came to mind to come in contact with the main source of this: Black Ghost. So she stopped in mid-step and adverted her gaze from her hands to the sky.

"Black Ghost." She spoke aloud as she took to leaning against a brick wall. "Black Ghost!" She shouted again, in hopes of being able to contact him, it was enough to catch the attention of some by-standers.

There would be no contact after several minutes, and so Raven threw an enraged back fist to the brick wall behind her causing several scrapes and blood to dribble down her hand.

A chuckle reverberated passed her lips and she couldn't help but shake her head. Of course, what she had done would be to no avail. It was crazy to think a few shouts would bring forth this "Black Ghost" person.

What the hell was she thinking?
Back to top Go down
BohemianRadio

BohemianRadio

PostSubject: Re: Leipzig, Germany   Leipzig, Germany - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2008 2:39 pm

Holly's eyes narrowed, but she said nothing more. Vesper, I like you, but this isn't the time for a heated debate.

About 20 meters before reaching the car, Holly hit the remote and unlocked the rear doors. She thrust open the right door and lay 008 gently on the seat. The blood was beginning to soak through her jeans.
Her face had broken out in a cold sweat, but the shaking had subsided. The fragile girl who would have vomited at the sight of a wounded friend was long gone. She had to be an adult now; it was time to be strong.
She stretched her arms over the seat and grasped the handle of a small first-aid box. The metal clicked open easily, revealing a surprisingly large wad of rolled-up gauze and a smaller roll of bandages, along with scattered band-aids and the like. Her hand went for the gauze. Clenching her teeth, she lifted--- peeled, rather--- her blood-soaked blue jeans from Pyunma's side. Carefully pressing the gauze into the wound, Holly realized what she had been thinking before. She turned to 0014.

"Miss Vesper, do you want to drive, or do you want to do the gauze and bandages?" It was all a kind of monotone, very serious. Forgetting the looks they passed each other seconds ago, she looked right into the woman's eyes.
Back to top Go down
Francoslavic-Banter

Francoslavic-Banter

PostSubject: Re: Leipzig, Germany   Leipzig, Germany - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2008 8:44 pm

0014 raised her eyebrow. A glance down at 008 on the seat made her decision for her. "You can bandage him. You know him better than I do and would be more comfortable with it." She climbed into the driver's seat.

Back to top Go down
BohemianRadio

BohemianRadio

PostSubject: Re: Leipzig, Germany   Leipzig, Germany - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 29, 2008 1:31 pm

Holly exhaled loudly. "Okay," she replied simply, and pulled herself into the back seat. Sidling carefully around 008, she then added,
"You know the way home, right?"

As she buckled her seatbelt she was still trying to figure out why she had said home.

Well, she guessed, It's almost all I've got right now.
Back to top Go down
Francoslavic-Banter

Francoslavic-Banter

PostSubject: Re: Leipzig, Germany   Leipzig, Germany - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 30, 2008 6:39 pm

"I can approximate." 0014 turned the key in the ignition. She paused and settled into the seat.

"You know it's... been a long time since I've driven a car. I had a Vespa for going to work."

Back to top Go down
BohemianRadio

BohemianRadio

PostSubject: Re: Leipzig, Germany   Leipzig, Germany - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 30, 2008 7:45 pm

The start of a tired smile formed on Holly's lips.
"Well, maybe it'll be good for you," she responded thoughtfully. "What happened to that Vespa, oh owner of pretty cars?"

((Maybe we should continue this on the open road cat ))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Leipzig, Germany   Leipzig, Germany - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Leipzig, Germany
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Timeless Corruption :: Around the World :: Europe-
Jump to: