Timeless Corruption
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Timeless Corruption

the Cyborg 009 RP

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The Hallways

Go down 
+4
Namihazure-Sama (Admin)
elfy016
Francoslavic-Banter
MzUnderstood
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
MzUnderstood

MzUnderstood

The Hallways - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hallways   The Hallways - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 20, 2008 9:29 am

Bonnie pouted a bit at 004s words.
She thought she could have been the most quiet out of the newcomers... but then again there was the time she knocked down a vase when she had first arrived.

"Well, Miss Agnesi is gone, and I haven't seen Erika, Holly, and some of the others in a while. This seems to be the best time to get some peace and quiet, 004." She dug her hands into her pockets as she gave a glance towards Jet, again. Needless to say she was curious about the boy.
Back to top Go down
http://mzunderstood.deviantart.com
Francoslavic-Banter

Francoslavic-Banter

PostSubject: Re: The Hallways   The Hallways - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 20, 2008 10:22 am

"I didn't mention names, did I?" 004 turned around. He glanced back and gave her the feeble beginnings of a smile. "If 002 acts up, I give you permission to incapacitate 'im." He disappeared into the nearest branch of the hallway.
Back to top Go down
http://francoslavic-banter.deviantart.com
MzUnderstood

MzUnderstood

PostSubject: Re: The Hallways   The Hallways - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 20, 2008 10:27 am

Bonnie nodded.

"S-sure 004." She watched as he disappeared, and looked at 002 with a look of confusion.

Was she meant to be a sort of host for him? "Don't worry I won't incapacitate you." She laughed a bit and rubbed the back of her head.
Back to top Go down
BohemianRadio

BohemianRadio

PostSubject: Re: The Hallways   The Hallways - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 20, 2008 1:22 pm

Jet let out a short laugh and raised an eyebrow. "I wouldn't think so. You don't look like the violent type." But then he rested his hands on his hips thoughtfully, recalling what she had said.
"Hm, it's been a long time since I've heard someone call zero-zero fourteen by her name," he said. Then his tone took on a more serious air. "So you're a cyborg too? Jeez." He looked a little disappointed. "But what about those other names you threw out... Molly and Erika? Are they a part of your team?"
Back to top Go down
MzUnderstood

MzUnderstood

PostSubject: Re: The Hallways   The Hallways - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 20, 2008 2:11 pm

Bonnie shook her head.

"It's Holly and no they aren't part of my team. The lass Erika is someone to watch out for, Holly is rather sweet but I figure she could be bold. If I got to know her better." Bonnie tapped her chin in thought.

"Then there is Cyan, she doesn't seem to like people," she giggled, "but she is really nice to me at least, and I'm the only one who can hug her without freezing."

"You know, you're one of the few nine that I've met, actually." The Scot smiled sheepishly.
Back to top Go down
BohemianRadio

BohemianRadio

PostSubject: Re: The Hallways   The Hallways - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 20, 2008 4:44 pm

Freezing? "Sounds like a dangerous bunch." He couldn't help but smile at Bonnie, who sounded like the sweetest and most natural one of the group. "Yeah, the first nine of us aren't anything special, really. We're becoming obsolete." He swayed a little and started walking down the hall, turning his head to look at Bonnie.
"So where did all these cyborg women run off to? Are you the only one left?"
Back to top Go down
MzUnderstood

MzUnderstood

PostSubject: Re: The Hallways   The Hallways - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 20, 2008 5:58 pm

Bonnie shrugged, "I'm the only one here right now I think." She blinked as he swayed. He also had a strange posture as well. Was he drunk?

She decided to leave it, "Uhh. There were some men earlier. I don't know if they left either." It seemed she didn't know anything that was going on, and that was because she spent half of a good few days in her room training.
Back to top Go down
TimeFreezer

TimeFreezer

PostSubject: Re: The Hallways   The Hallways - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 7:54 pm

Joe looked at Jet for a second, "Did you ask for me?" he asked trying to keep Yom on his shoulders, "Stop pulling my hair, Zero Zero Sixteen." he said under his breath. He looked at his friend, "Jet, I have a question for you," he said taking something from Yom, "so act serious about this, I took this picture earlier before Erika kidnapped this girl. Have you ever met her?" he said in a serious tone holding up a picture of Asche.

Yom put his chin on top of Joe's head, "Erika's a bad person........Zero Zero Nine is a good person.........Black Ghost is a bad person.........?" he had been muttering to himself over and over, he seemed to be in a trance.

((ooc... oh boy! Yom is mentally trying to figuar out what happened and Joe is taking random pictures of people. Yes, Yom told Joe that Asche had met Jet in New York four years ago.))
Back to top Go down
http://rikuofthelight.deviantart.com
BohemianRadio

BohemianRadio

PostSubject: Re: The Hallways   The Hallways - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 9:14 pm

Jet turned to look over his shoulder at 009. "Oh hey, zero-zero nine! Glad to see you again. Who's the kid?" He then glanced at the photograph Joe held between his fingers.
Jet's eyes grew wide. He stumbled upon his words.
"Y-yeah!" He nearly whispered. "I have." He didn't say much else.
Could that really be... Ashy?

((OOC: I hope you don't mind if Jet gave Asche a pet name...))
Back to top Go down
TimeFreezer

TimeFreezer

PostSubject: Re: The Hallways   The Hallways - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 9:28 pm

((ooc... OH MY GOD! I JUST DIED! xDD dfsbfdnvbfdn DEAR LORD!))

"This is one of the newer cyborgs.......Black Ghost is kidnapping children now, they're more energetic, his name is Yom." Joe said, then he arched his eyebrow, "Did you think she was dead, cause little miss Asche is very well alive...for now." he sighed.
Back to top Go down
BohemianRadio

BohemianRadio

PostSubject: Re: The Hallways   The Hallways - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 9:30 pm

"'For now'!" It came out more like a shout. Jet grit his teeth. "Damn Black Ghost... What do you mean 'for now'?"
Back to top Go down
TimeFreezer

TimeFreezer

PostSubject: Re: The Hallways   The Hallways - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 9:46 pm

"We have a psycho pathic child killing cyborg on our hands. He was very descriptive with what he was going to do to her.....," Joe flinched remembering his words, "Try and contact her, she might reply." he said to Jet in an explaining way.
Back to top Go down
BohemianRadio

BohemianRadio

PostSubject: Re: The Hallways   The Hallways - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 24, 2008 7:49 am

"Alright. I guess if I can hear her I can pinpoint her location." He lifted a hand to the side of his head.
Um... Ashy? If you can hear me... this is Jet... are you alright? Where are you?
Back to top Go down
TimeFreezer

TimeFreezer

PostSubject: Re: The Hallways   The Hallways - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 24, 2008 11:51 am

Yeah, call me that retarded pet name again and well see who is faster. You or my fist! she replied sharply, Did Zero Zero Nine tell you I was here? her inner 'voice' had a questionable tone.
Back to top Go down
BohemianRadio

BohemianRadio

PostSubject: Re: The Hallways   The Hallways - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 29, 2008 11:52 am

002 looked a little flabbergasted for a second, but then a short laugh escaped between his teeth. He flashed a look to 009. "Well, it's her, all right." He decided to reply to the message.
Yeah, he did... He paused. He also told me you were in life-threatening danger, but by your voice it sounds like I've interrupted a jolly old time. And you didn't answer my questions, doll. Where are you, and what the hell are you doing here?
Back to top Go down
TimeFreezer

TimeFreezer

PostSubject: Re: The Hallways   The Hallways - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 29, 2008 8:35 pm

I'm at the Poland base, what do you think I'm doing here! Your the first person who knew I was cyborg, I told you four years ago.....or did you forget? Asche's sounded like she was under tension. Come get me! I don't like being here! she told him in a humorus way.

Joe looked at Jet's face for a second trying not to laugh, "I think you've made Zero Zero Sixteen happy with your expression!" Joe exclaimed walking toward Jet with Yom, who was laughing at him.
Back to top Go down
BohemianRadio

BohemianRadio

PostSubject: Re: The Hallways   The Hallways - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2008 2:16 pm

002 rolled his eyes. Well, it'd sure help if I knew what you were talking about. 'The Poland Base' is pretty vague, girl. And yeah, Ashy, I know you're a cyborg. But why are you here in Europe? Did you know I live here or something?

Jet chuckled and flashed a smile at the young boy. Reminds me of little Jimmy, he thought to himself.
Back to top Go down
TimeFreezer

TimeFreezer

PostSubject: Re: The Hallways   The Hallways - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2008 2:54 pm

Are you that fucking dense!? I was kidnapped from your apartment four years ago by Black Ghost lackys! I am here because my father, god he is so stupid.........He let me out of the base knowing I would hide, knowing I couldn't stand him! she retorted.

"Hey! Mister! Can you really fly!?" Yom suddenly blurted out a question to Jet, "Can you really fly like Jacob?" he kept repeating this question.
Back to top Go down
BohemianRadio

BohemianRadio

PostSubject: Re: The Hallways   The Hallways - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2008 3:04 pm

"Like Jacob...?" Jet murmured. He just nodded to the boy and patted his head, then turned around.
You were kidnapped?! Oh, hell... I'm coming to look for you, Ashy, hold on!
With that 002 ran out the door, initiated his jets and soared off in the opposite direction he should have been going.

But first, I'm getting some help...
Back to top Go down
BohemianRadio

BohemianRadio

PostSubject: Re: The Hallways   The Hallways - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2009 5:11 pm

She had almost made it to the door.

Almost.

Holly Pacer, just returning from the longest period of relaxation she'd had in years, lay struggling under a massive, red-hot support beam. The weight of the beam would have surely crushed any normal human being. But the response to that statement was obviously self-explanatory. She wasn't-- and never would be-- normal.
Her new haircut partially charred and disheveled, she wrenched out an arm to claw at the ground. Damn... she thought. Who could have done this?...

With an obvious effort she let out a loud cry. "Help! Zero...-zero four! Anyone!" Where was 008? And Dr. Gilmore? Were they alright... or even alive?

Whoever did this... this is it.

They were not safe here anymore.
Back to top Go down
TimeFreezer

TimeFreezer

PostSubject: Re: The Hallways   The Hallways - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 10:52 am

Joe scanned the hallways as he accelerated through them, he skidded to a stop hearing Holly’s cry for help and looked around to find her trapped under a support beam! “C21! Hey, are you okay!?” he asked trying to lift it up at least to get it off of her even though it was burning his arms. “Can you move? If you can hurry up and crawl out from under this!” he half way yelped out, blood dripped onto the floor from his arms! “Maybe those kids know something, I heard 0017 say something about there used to be six of them. Maybe, it was another kid?” he muttered going through theories through his head.

(ooc... EDITED 8D)

Last edited by TimeFreezer on Sat May 23, 2009 8:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
BohemianRadio

BohemianRadio

PostSubject: Re: The Hallways   The Hallways - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2009 9:08 am

((OOC: ... that wasn't really fair... I wanted to make it a bomb planted by black ghost so we'd have an excuse to leave the mansion. [as a way to keep the storyline going]))
Back to top Go down
TimeFreezer

TimeFreezer

PostSubject: Re: The Hallways   The Hallways - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2009 9:45 am

(ooc... 8C Oh. I can change it?)
Back to top Go down
BohemianRadio

BohemianRadio

PostSubject: Re: The Hallways   The Hallways - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2009 2:44 pm

((OOC: Thanks! ))

Holly kept gasping; she was running out of air. Not that it mattered. She wasn't aware that the machinery inside her would keep her body running for hours even if she couldn't breathe. Still, she managed to cough,
"No... I'm stuck! Get me out of this!" Kids? no... kids couldn't have pulled this off.

Another side of the mansion burst, expelling flaming chunks of debris into the deep forest.
Damn...

002 stood in the courtyard, just staring, not knowing what to do. "Aw, hell... 0014, how many people are still in there?" he stood staggered, ready to take off if needed.
Back to top Go down
TimeFreezer

TimeFreezer

PostSubject: Re: The Hallways   The Hallways - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 11:49 am

"I'm trying, this thing weighs a ton!" he replied before actually getting it off of Holly, he immediately pulled her from the floor, “Is there anyone else in here besides you?” he asked. If she's thinking what I'm thinking, while we were gone the mansion was set up to explode! he thought to himself before trying to lead her out of the mansion only to run into a wall of flame, "Damn it!" he exclaimed turning a diffrent direction!

ooc... OTL I FAIL
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Hallways   The Hallways - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Hallways
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Timeless Corruption :: Around the World :: The Mansion-
Jump to: