Timeless Corruption
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Timeless Corruption

the Cyborg 009 RP

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The Hallways

Go down 
+4
Namihazure-Sama (Admin)
elfy016
Francoslavic-Banter
MzUnderstood
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Francoslavic-Banter

Francoslavic-Banter

The Hallways - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hallways   The Hallways - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2008 3:18 pm

"That'd depend on whose side you're on." 004 stepped out onto the cobblestone walkway. "You're wearing a white uniform. You must have been produced later than us."

He took more steps forward, each one perfectly timed like a march. "And you looked at us like you've seen us before."
Back to top Go down
http://francoslavic-banter.deviantart.com
BohemianRadio

BohemianRadio

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the Mansion   The Hallways - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2008 3:24 pm

The girl glared at him, but took one step backward. "You talk like you're on the wrong side," she said, readying to take off if needed. "If you need to know, my name is Holly Pacer, number C-twenty one. I believe I'm from the Pigment project. And you are...?"
Back to top Go down
Francoslavic-Banter

Francoslavic-Banter

PostSubject: Re: The Hallways   The Hallways - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2008 3:29 pm

"We'll get to that." 004 stepped back. "I think I'll refrain from attacking you. Your intentions are no worse than ours."

He rested his hands on his hips. "Now. Why don't you tell me how many people you saw in the courtyard." He tipped his head back and looked down at her over his nose. "If I'm being broken and entered into, I'd like to know my enemy."

Back to top Go down
BohemianRadio

BohemianRadio

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the Mansion   The Hallways - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2008 3:48 pm

"Enemy, huh?" Holly said, looking him in the eye. "Well, whoever you are, at least one of them isn't your enemy. The one I met is a guy- just a kid, really- and a pretty nice one. I think he can be trusted... I trust him, at least. But I'm not sure about the other... four, it sounded like. Do you want me to help, if things get ugly?" She offered.
Back to top Go down
Francoslavic-Banter

Francoslavic-Banter

PostSubject: Re: The Hallways   The Hallways - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2008 3:55 pm

"If you want to that badly." He rested his hand against his temple, and all the cyborgs in the area heard his voice inside their heads. 0014, we have company in the front courtyard.

He took his hand away from his face and strode assuredly toward the courtyard. He looked askance and noticed the new girl following him. "I must say, C21, this evening has been anything but dull."

Back to top Go down
BohemianRadio

BohemianRadio

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the Mansion   The Hallways - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2008 3:57 pm

"You're telling me..." Holly mumbled, wiping motor oil from her face.
Back to top Go down
Francoslavic-Banter

Francoslavic-Banter

PostSubject: Re: The Hallways   The Hallways - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2008 4:08 pm

Soft footsteps resounded from behind them.

"Right on time, 0014." 004 glanced to his immediate left. The air distorted with a swishing sound, and the infamous black-haired woman appeared beside him in her uniform.

"This had better be worth it." 0014 set blaster-modes on each of her two guns, one at each hip. "If you call me out for one more goddamned adventure tonight--"

"Please, 0014. You're in front of a young lady." 004 scowled and corrected her manners.

Back to top Go down
elfy016

elfy016

PostSubject: Re: The Hallways   The Hallways - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2008 7:48 pm

cyan just watched in mild interest at the sudden fuss. she didn't offer her help though, deep down she know that as a cyborg she was useless compared to the others. defense was her game, attacking she had nothing. so she stayed in the kitchen and dare she say it, moped. she hated being useless, but she saw no use in being useful at the same time.
"i think i'll just chill out unless you got any ideas of what i could do. and miss Francoise. take a good look at me. if i'm the best they could do they're no real threat. a broken mess of wires and coolant isn’t much of a weapon as i was repeatedly told."
Back to top Go down
http://elfy016.deviantart.com/
Vixengal01

Vixengal01

PostSubject: Re: The Hallways   The Hallways - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2008 7:58 pm

a young woman in a 00 cyborg red uniform was also walking in a dark mansion all on her own holding a blaster gun in her hand, hearing voices down a hall way as she walked closer towards the voices she notice three cyborgs she blinked and saw 004 she dashed to him quickly finally finding one of the team mates puffing a bit as she got to them "004...where te hell have you been do you realise how hard it is to find you and the others in this dark and murky place its soo much worser than looking for you guys in a simple little city" taking calm baths in and out and looks at one of the new girls "and...whos this 004 shes not an enemy i hope" stares at C-21(holly pacer) folding her arms getting a serious look on her face while standing next to 0014
Back to top Go down
Francoslavic-Banter

Francoslavic-Banter

PostSubject: Re: The Hallways   The Hallways - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2008 11:46 pm

"Not on the battlefield. Only off it." 004 continued walking and did not bother to look over at his inquirer. "0014 is, anyway. I don't believe you've met."

0014 avoided looking at her as well. "I don't recall the others mentioning you."

Back to top Go down
Vixengal01

Vixengal01

PostSubject: Re: The Hallways   The Hallways - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 26, 2008 4:06 am

rose turned at her " i believe your right in that area my dear" folded arms and looking at her with a brash natured face looked back at C-21 and then back at her "do i know you...you seem quite familar" swapes and leans on her other leg with a big hip leaning on one side
Back to top Go down
BohemianRadio

BohemianRadio

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the Mansion   The Hallways - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 26, 2008 9:39 am

Holly buried her face in her hands.
"OH MY GOD," she said loudly, with an incredulous hint in her voice. "WHY are there so many people here?"
She turned swiftly to the girl named Rose, then, without actually directing her words at the girl, said coldly,
"I don't want to deal with so many cyborgs again." She paused, made up her mind and glared at Rose, this time completely directing her words at the girl. "Holly Pacer. Nice to meet you. And I think I'm older than you, honey." With that she turned away from the three, fired up her jets and rocketed off into the distance, toward her car.
Back to top Go down
Francoslavic-Banter

Francoslavic-Banter

PostSubject: Re: The Hallways   The Hallways - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 26, 2008 11:09 am

"And yet, they're still milling about in the courtyard." 0014 strode forward. "You can return to your Kafka and your liquor. I'll deal with the squatters."

"But now I'm far too interested to stay awake," 004 protested as he followed her. "And there are far too many for one person to go against."

"You keep telling yourself that."
Back to top Go down
elfy016

elfy016

PostSubject: Re: The Hallways   The Hallways - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 26, 2008 2:07 pm

cyan shook her head at the voices she heard drifting down the hallway.
"is it always this busy or did all of humanity decide to visit you guys tonight? if I have to get used to this many people i'm gonna need to stock up on caffeine and sugar to keep up."
cyan sighed and got up.
"I guess i better try to earn my rent."
she cracked her knuckles and headed towards the rest slowly.
Back to top Go down
http://elfy016.deviantart.com/
Vixengal01

Vixengal01

PostSubject: Re: The Hallways   The Hallways - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2008 12:23 am

Rose pffted at Holly who flew off in a dash " i dont trust her at all ya knw..hmm?"her head turned as she saw another girl walking down the hallway she grabbed her gun and pointed it towards her "who are you? better tell me or i'll shoot i swear it" she came from out of the darkness rose saw she was in the same uniform as her and the others then puts her gun away looking at cyan closely "your one of us to hmm?" puts her hands on her hips
Back to top Go down
Purplenekomata

Purplenekomata

PostSubject: Re: The Hallways   The Hallways - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2008 8:04 am

"Ha! Finally we found this mansion!" the boy with green hair said triumphantly.
"Nii-san, my arm hurts..." the girl whined.
"Sorry, Chiyo", the boy said letting go of the said hand.

"Okay. Let's see if that doc is here", he continued and knocked the door.
They waited for a while, but nobody came to see who was knocking.
"Gaah, we've come all the long way to here, and nobody's opening the door?!" the boy said irritated and tried the doorknob. The door opened silently.

The twins remained silent for a while.

"Okay, I'm going in", the boy proclaimed and marched in.
"Ni-nii-san..." the girl whispered. She was anxious about what would be waiting inside the mansion. But she had no other choice but to follow her brother. And so she did.

Last edited by Purplenekomata on Sun Jul 27, 2008 2:02 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Story continues~ :p)
Back to top Go down
BohemianRadio

BohemianRadio

PostSubject: Re: The Hallways   The Hallways - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 18, 2008 4:49 pm

No sooner had a beat-up red convertible parked itself in the driveway when, without a knock, the mansion's front door burst open.
"Aah... It's great to be back!" the young man in the doorway sighed loudly. Without further adieu he slammed the door again and turned his fiery orange-haired head to the front hallway.

As he ascended the grand staircase he called out, "Hey! Zero-zero four! Zero-zero nine! Anyone here?" It seemed oddly empty. He scratched his long nose awkwardly.

"Hmm... this is weird..."
Back to top Go down
MzUnderstood

MzUnderstood

PostSubject: Re: The Hallways   The Hallways - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 18, 2008 8:46 pm

( I'm just going to pretend that Bonnie's not all the way in Poland, or wherever right now and insert her hair xD. I hope that doesn't confuse anyone.)

Bonnie Blackwood would hear a strange, unfamiliar voice coming up the stairway. As a sort of protection she dashed behind a wall. The first thing, she noticed about him was his hair, and then... well, she noticed the thing others couldn't possibly miss; his large and peculiar nose.

She continued to watch him for a moment, before coming out.

"I-I think they stepped out for a moment," she scratched the back of her neck nervously, as she let her Scottish accent slip out, "Uhh... who exactly are you?"
Back to top Go down
http://mzunderstood.deviantart.com
BohemianRadio

BohemianRadio

PostSubject: Re: The Hallways   The Hallways - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 19, 2008 6:29 am

"Oh...?" The young man eyed her curiously. She was very short compared to him, almost a foot, and her face was strewn with freckles. "How did you...? hm." He sighed, not wanting to seem rude.

Instead, he put forward one of his large hands for a handshake. "Hi there... You must be one of Francoise's friends. I'm Jet. I live here too. What's your name?"
Back to top Go down
Francoslavic-Banter

Francoslavic-Banter

PostSubject: Re: The Hallways   The Hallways - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 19, 2008 4:41 pm

A familiar shuffling of feet sounded behind them. "Watch where you're raising your voice." 004 came up behind 002, in pajamas and an oversized black bathrobe. "You might wake someone up."

Back to top Go down
BohemianRadio

BohemianRadio

PostSubject: Re: The Hallways   The Hallways - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 19, 2008 4:48 pm

Jet chuckled. "Nice to see you again too, zero-zero four," he said. "How have things been going around here? I see zero-zero three's brought over some hot European chicks." He laughed and nodded toward Bonnie.
He twisted the fabric of a tablecloth on a nearby side table and smirked.
"Nice bathrobe..."
Back to top Go down
MzUnderstood

MzUnderstood

PostSubject: Re: The Hallways   The Hallways - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 19, 2008 5:33 pm

Bonnie blushed a bit flustered at Jet's comment.

"My name is Bonnie.... Bonnie Blackwood."

She looked over to 004, "I'm sorry 004," she rushed an apology, "D-Did I wake you?"
Back to top Go down
http://mzunderstood.deviantart.com
Francoslavic-Banter

Francoslavic-Banter

PostSubject: Re: The Hallways   The Hallways - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 20, 2008 12:21 am

"No. No no, you're not the problem." 004 gave a dismissive wave of his hand. He planted one sleepy arm on his hip and acknowledged 002. "I'm happy to report 0014 isn't here at present. Whisked herself off to Prague. God knows why." He flattened down his hair. "I don't ask anymore."

Back to top Go down
BohemianRadio

BohemianRadio

PostSubject: Re: The Hallways   The Hallways - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 20, 2008 6:54 am

"I don't blame you." 002 listened to the silence again. "But where is everyone else? Like, where did Zero-zero nine run off to? And Zero-zero eight?"
There was a pause.
"And how long has Bonnie over here been here? It seems like I missed a lot."
Back to top Go down
Francoslavic-Banter

Francoslavic-Banter

PostSubject: Re: The Hallways   The Hallways - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 20, 2008 8:55 am

004 sighed. Where to begin? "Best I can make sense of it is that we've been overrun. A whole nation's worth of cyborgs showed up at her door and expected sanctuary. Being the idiots that some of the younger 00s are, they were let in. Now they think they have the run of the place." He bowed his head and held the bridge of his nose. "What I wouldn't give for some peace and quiet."

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Hallways   The Hallways - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Hallways
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Timeless Corruption :: Around the World :: The Mansion-
Jump to: