Timeless Corruption
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Timeless Corruption

the Cyborg 009 RP

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The Courtyard

Go down 
+5
Purplenekomata
Misu-Lin
BohemianRadio
MzUnderstood
Namihazure-Sama (Admin)
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Misu-Lin

Misu-Lin

The Courtyard - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Courtyard   The Courtyard - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2008 7:34 pm

"Cyborgs? There...are no such things. What are you talking about?" He quickly shut his mouth, listening to the noise that was approaching them. Spinning around, he was greeted by another face of a girl with bright eyes that shone in the darkness.
"What is going on!? Am I the only one who is completely clueless??"
Oops...whatever was out there probably knew where they were now, for sure. Apparently there are people who are enemies and there is this Ghost of Blackness..why won't anyone tell me anything!?
Sighing, the brown-eyed teen looked up to the other two figures, still waiting for an answer that might not come until later.
Back to top Go down
http://misu-lin.deviantart.com
cyborg_soldier000

cyborg_soldier000

PostSubject: Re: The Courtyard   The Courtyard - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2008 8:00 pm

An older girl sat quietly in a tree listening in on the conversation below her. She sat quietly, breathing silently. She had lost track of how long she had been sitting in the tree, but the time had been long. Long enough to forget why she was here. She know she was not supposed to be here though, which may very well have been the reason for coming. She fidgeted slightly with the cape grasped lightly in her metal hand. Had it not been for the red buttons and cape, the black material of her uniform would have camouflaged her rather well in the night. It was only sheer luck that no one had looked up at her yet.

She twisted her black knee length boot idly, watching it as it glinted in the moonlight. Her back was becoming sore from being in the tree for so long.

Perhaps, she thought, if she brought some sort of valuable information of the the rebel cyborgs back to the black ghost scientists who had forbidden her presence on this property, she would not be in such great trouble. As if it matters what sort of trouble I'm in when i return. Maybe I wont return this time... I doubt they even know I'm gone. But she had seen none of the original rebels around, nor had anything interesting happened while she had been up in her tree.

She watched the cyborgs beneath her with disinterest through her good eye.
She recognized one of the boys, thought she had never met him she knew him and most other cyborgs from Black Ghost files, as 0019. His ability, she was glad to say, had not been tested on herself. Though it would be fun to see some of those knives in action. Maybe even against her.

The other boy, she didn't know so much about. There had been no picture with the file, but judging from the metal hand, it must have been 00II. Silently she memorized his face. If they ever met again, she would recognize him.

Last edited by cyborg_soldier_000 on Sat Jul 26, 2008 5:18 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://changeling007.deviantart.com
Vixengal01

Vixengal01

PostSubject: Re: The Courtyard   The Courtyard - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2008 8:32 pm

00X was gliding down to the forest around he suspicious mansion landing down gracfully to the mossy grass and foy air her ings went back in her body and she got her gun walking towards the mansion and then she heard sounds like people taking "now who would be in a place like this?" pushes the blaster mode on her gun and walks slowly towards the noise very calmly
Back to top Go down
Misu-Lin

Misu-Lin

PostSubject: Re: The Courtyard   The Courtyard - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 26, 2008 2:02 pm

The brunette teen heard faint noises, they were far off, but there. His coffee-colored eyes darted, looking everywhere, trying to find the uninvited guests and also to alert 0019 about the others. Standing completely still, he could hear his and Duarte's quiet breaths, waiting for something...anything to happen.
Back to top Go down
cyborg_soldier000

cyborg_soldier000

PostSubject: Re: The Courtyard   The Courtyard - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 26, 2008 2:10 pm

The girls frown deepened. Why had they stopped? Surely they could not have detected her presence. She held her breath and stopped fidgeting. She couldn't be found. Not before the other cyborg rebels showed up.
Back to top Go down
Misu-Lin

Misu-Lin

PostSubject: Re: The Courtyard   The Courtyard - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 26, 2008 2:16 pm

What's so special about this mansion, anyways? Why is everyone trying to get in? Rinaldo wondered, trying immensely hard to keep quiet, but he failed at this task, his heavy breaths a dead give away. Something was out there, and whatever that something was, it had stopped moving too.
Out of habit, the Italian boy shouted, impatient and ready to get things over with.
"You...come out now!"
Back to top Go down
BohemianRadio

BohemianRadio

PostSubject: Re: Lurking Outside of the Mansion   The Courtyard - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 26, 2008 3:37 pm

Back at her car, Holly Pacer put on her white cyborg pants, in case she needed to use her fencer or flares. She was experiencing an uncomfortable mix of feelings. She felt bad about teh way she had treated Rose, but was suspicious about what so many cyborgs were doing in one place. She decided to go back and check it out.
So now, wearing her blouse, white pants and military boots, she silently made her way back up the hill, toward the courtyard. Her blue eyes sparkled in the moonlight, much like the opal around her neck.

Bad timing.

For in the dark, there was a quiet snapping sound as a circuit in a damaged program-drive put Holly's person into shock. Her eyes swiftly closed, and she fell to the earth like a limp noodle, laying there for a few moments, unmoving...

snap
Her eyes flew open. LIGHT was awake.

The cyborg's quiet movements had now become faster, more agile. Within moments she had moved swiftly to the edge of the clearing, and selected her target.
In Holly's body LIGHT sprang out and grabbed 0019, twisted an arm behind his back and held a glowing laser sword- the energy fencer- to his throat.
Her eyes glowing the fierce red of her cybernetic program, LIGHT smirked. It was not Holly's natural smile.
"Black Ghost is so pleased to find you all," she said in a dark version of Holly's voice. "Now he can get rid of all of you at once."
Back to top Go down
Misu-Lin

Misu-Lin

PostSubject: Re: The Courtyard   The Courtyard - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 26, 2008 3:43 pm

Shocked at finding Holly as the intruder, Rinaldo was frozen for a few seconds. Snapping back to the world that was reality, he still didn't know what to do. Acting automatically, without any thought, the teen tackled the girl, trying to get her away from 0019.
"What are you doing!?"
Back to top Go down
BohemianRadio

BohemianRadio

PostSubject: Re: Lurking Outside of the Mansion   The Courtyard - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 26, 2008 4:09 pm

LIGHT pulled back and pointed the fencer at the teen's throat.
"Well, you sure are annoying," she scoffed, the eerie glow in her eyes growing. "Holly thinks your name is Rinaldo. You're a Black Ghost cyborg too, no doubt. He should have put a program on you." kicking Rinaldo away, she stood up. "Why don't you show me what you can do? Oh, and the girl you met earlier is named Holly Pacer, number C-tewnty one. She would like you to know that. She would also like her body back, but..." LIGHT grinned. "My name is LIGHT." Still with the fencer pointed at Rinaldo's throat, she shouted at him, "Now fight me!"
Back to top Go down
cyborg_soldier000

cyborg_soldier000

PostSubject: Re: The Courtyard   The Courtyard - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 26, 2008 4:12 pm

The girl looked toward the source of the outcry. He couldn't possibly mean me? As she debated whether or not to obey someone wielding some sort of a energy weapon burst through the bushes and grabbed 0019.

"Could it be...?" Jenny had only heard of C21. But never seen. She knew next to nothing about her.

Swiftly, she jumped down from the tree; landing nimbly on the ground behind 00II.
Back to top Go down
Francoslavic-Banter

Francoslavic-Banter

PostSubject: Re: The Courtyard   The Courtyard - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 26, 2008 5:12 pm

"Not so fast." Two clicks sounded behind LIGHT. 0014 turned her guns to the side. She had set them on the highest blaster setting.

"Don't worry. I'm not going to kill you." A confident smirk. "I think I'll just sedate you long enough to learn more."

Back to top Go down
http://francoslavic-banter.deviantart.com
elfy016

elfy016

PostSubject: Re: The Courtyard   The Courtyard - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 26, 2008 5:59 pm

cyan stepped outside into a small war. she frowned and noticed that bonnie had disappeared.
"Bonnie? Oi! Bonnie where are you?!"
she turned to 0014.
"I see you got this pretty well under control, mind if i look for Bonnie? or do you need something frozen solid?"
Back to top Go down
http://elfy016.deviantart.com/
BohemianRadio

BohemianRadio

PostSubject: Re: Lurking Outside of the Mansion   The Courtyard - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 26, 2008 6:13 pm

LIGHT scowled. "Holly doesn't know you, I see," she said, examining 0014. "But Black Ghost does. He says he misses you." She laughed, and ran a finger down the handle of the fencer. The blade retracted and she placed it back into the holster in her leg. Laughing again, she said, "He says you're just as cold and cruel as always. This will be fun. Try to shoot me!" she teased, and exploded off the ground in the blink of an eye. She circled above them, still laughing. But by now the malfunction was starting to stutter; Holly's frightened expression flickered in and out of LIGHT's confident one.

Last edited by BohemianRadio on Sun Jul 27, 2008 9:26 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : LIGHT didn't get rid of the fencer! XD)
Back to top Go down
Francoslavic-Banter

Francoslavic-Banter

PostSubject: Re: The Courtyard   The Courtyard - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 26, 2008 6:21 pm

"... I see it now." 0014 peered skyward. "It's a malfunction." She shook her head. I'm not going to shoot that, she thought.

She returned her guns to their holsters. "I'll spare you once C21 is returned!" She hollered to the flying figure. "Today you were fortuitous."

Back to top Go down
http://francoslavic-banter.deviantart.com
Misu-Lin

Misu-Lin

PostSubject: Re: The Courtyard   The Courtyard - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 26, 2008 6:23 pm

Why me? I should be celebrating my team's winning of the hockey championships in Venice, pushing my teammates into a canal. Instead, I'm in the middle of nowhere, with these people who want to push me off a cliff.
I have such an awesome life.

The brunette had never fought a real fight in his entire life and here he was with a light saber at his throat. Suddenly there was someone behind him, but he wasn't stupid enough to turn around. Another person, or persons came, and more noises sounded. People were talking, but he couldn't concentrate enough to make out the words. Not being able to mess with his hair, Rinaldo tapped the ground silently, waiting for a chance to escape. Nervous, he switched to his metal hand, moving the sharp prongs to and fro until all four of the points met and suddenly a flickering light shot at Holly.
"Oh god..."
Back to top Go down
elfy016

elfy016

PostSubject: Re: The Courtyard   The Courtyard - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 26, 2008 6:25 pm

cyan scowled
"I HATE flying!"
She jumped into the air and her feet exploding in a fiery blast. her jets were horribly made and she was by no means a stealthy flyer. She reached to grab light's foot, hoping she messed up freezing ability would be enough to freeze lights jets'.
"tag... you're. it."
she grabbed at light's leg hoping it'd made contact, because if it hadn't she was going to fall. she only had 7 more seconds of flight time.
she then saw a flickering light pass her face.
"aw hell..."
she missed and her jets turned off automatically.
"this is gonna hurt."
Back to top Go down
Misu-Lin

Misu-Lin

PostSubject: Re: The Courtyard   The Courtyard - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 26, 2008 6:30 pm

With this distraction, he should run. He wanted to run, but he found himself only capable of watching the aerial show.
He was still confused as hell, but still, this was amazing.
Back to top Go down
BohemianRadio

BohemianRadio

PostSubject: Re: Lurking Outside of the Mansion   The Courtyard - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 26, 2008 6:33 pm

The expressions flickered once more until LIGHT screamed and Holly took her own body back. But by now something solid had struck straight through one of her jets, and from the sky she tumbled downwards, exhausted from the fight against LIGHT and in excruciating pain. Apparently Cyan hadn't missed. Her jets went out, and she was nearly unconscious, falling down, down...
"Crap..." she groaned.

Last edited by BohemianRadio on Sat Jul 26, 2008 6:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
cyborg_soldier000

cyborg_soldier000

PostSubject: Re: The Courtyard   The Courtyard - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 26, 2008 6:36 pm

Jenny took an automatic step back as C12, formally introduced as LIGHT took off, and watched her as she rose. Another cyborg followed, where had he come from? Or was that a girl...?

Another being, assumably another cyborg, stepped forward weapon drawn. Jenny suddenly wished she had thought to bring her own weapon.

Suddenly, one of the airborne cyborgs began to fall, and Jenny rushed forward thoughtlessly to catch them.

Last edited by cyborg_soldier_000 on Sat Jul 26, 2008 6:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
elfy016

elfy016

PostSubject: Re: The Courtyard   The Courtyard - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 26, 2008 6:37 pm

cyan closed her eyes and smiled. as a last ditch act she turned off her coolant system and grabbed holly. a thin sheet of started to form but quickly receded as cyan warmed up from over heating, it still was painfully cold for holly.
"Hey, this may hurt you, but it will hurt me more."

Last edited by elfy016 on Sat Jul 26, 2008 6:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Misu-Lin

Misu-Lin

PostSubject: Re: The Courtyard   The Courtyard - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 26, 2008 6:39 pm

The aerial show was grounded, the two figures in the air were falling and unable to move, Rinaldo could only look up as the girl from before came crashing down. Wondering what happened, the Italian blinked.
Once.
Twice.
Finally he found his voice.
"Why are you fighting?? Someone tell me what's going on...now." His voice sounded so...commanding. The coffee-eyed teen didn't even recognize the voice as his own, but that wasn't important right now.
Back to top Go down
cyborg_soldier000

cyborg_soldier000

PostSubject: Re: The Courtyard   The Courtyard - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 26, 2008 6:43 pm

Crap... Now both the cyborgs were falling. Estimated landing point... her. And they were falling fast. It was too late to turn back.
Back to top Go down
MzUnderstood

MzUnderstood

PostSubject: Re: The Courtyard   The Courtyard - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 26, 2008 6:46 pm

Bonnie looks around hearing something calling her recognizing it as another's voice as she leaves the others and walks around thinking. 'They can take care of themselves for now'. Hoping they could.

Recognizing the voice of Cyan she shouted.

"I'm here! Cyan where are you?" Searching around the sky then seeing something beginning to fall, two figures were falling. One definitely Cyan as her blue hair shown in the moonlight, and the other seemed to be an unknown figure.

Bonnie reached to the ground trying to calculate where they would each fall, and held her hands there messing with the atom compounds of the soil they would most likely hit. She tried her hardest to make it softer for their fall, and succeeded partially.

Bonnie spotted another figure shouting.

"Move out of the way!"
Back to top Go down
http://mzunderstood.deviantart.com
Misu-Lin

Misu-Lin

PostSubject: Re: The Courtyard   The Courtyard - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 26, 2008 6:48 pm

Suddenly realizing the situation, Rinaldo had a split-second decision to make.
Run or get hit by someone falling from the sky.
Before the choice was made the impact caused the teen to fall back onto the ground he had just got up off of.
Back to top Go down
BohemianRadio

BohemianRadio

PostSubject: Re: Lurking Outside of the Mansion   The Courtyard - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 26, 2008 6:50 pm

In a last-ditch effort, Holly had shot one of her jets to avoid the small blonde girl below. She landed with a thud on the earth next to Rinaldo.
"Ugh... Ow..." she murmured.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Courtyard   The Courtyard - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Courtyard
Page 3 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Timeless Corruption :: Around the World :: The Mansion-
Jump to: